GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 13) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Adobe Illustrator you can turn on grids for measurements. Not sure if you're working in AI. Someone posted a blank template on the first page of this thread too.
But grids won't help with the actual exact radius. I was just wondering if the templates in the OP were every posted anywhere as a vector.

@Buge Question regarding design.

I have the exact same design for poker and bridge cards. Do I need to submit a design for Bridge and a separate on for Poker? Or will the Poker size work for both?

Last edited:
Would it be possible to swap a card or two if anyone wanted to trade a card or a pair? Or will that be on our end? @Buge

Would it be possible to swap a card or two if anyone wanted to trade a card or a pair? Or will that be on our end? @Buge
I think that would be better left with the individuals that are buying and trading the cards. It’s already a lot of orders to keep straight without the addition and subtraction of other cut cards.

I think that would be better left with the individuals that are buying and trading the cards. It’s already a lot of orders to keep straight without the addition and subtraction of other cut cards.

Also fwiw it is very easy and cheap to send up to between 8-12 cut cards in a regular letter envelope with just a single stamp (and only 3 stamps required to Canada).

Final art and order sent over. Thanks for running!

Asset 1@1200x.png

Just center it on a cut card size. Someone posted a blank template on the first page. I think your suppose to make the pink and blue lines non-viewable once you line it up.
I don’t own adobe AI. I’m poor. Help the poor! I don’t wanna bother the bromigo I got it from, he’s super busy and I think I’ve worn him thin as is haha.

@dickthebaker :ninja:

Hi All,

@timinater has kindly made available the artwork files for bridge and poker-sized cut cards for Majestic Star and Indiana Grand to match his previous work for the DB GB. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dealer-buttons-pcfdbgb06.91354/

1660360387848.png
1660360614591.png

I'm sure there is interest in those cut cards, and as much as I would like to organise a sub GB there just isnt the time for my liking. If someone else wants to take it on or do their own order of a specific design and wants the design files, send me a PM.

I'll be ordering just bridge-sized IG cut cards in the three different colors. Happy to have a few people piggyback off my order but will have to cap it if it gets out of hand. PM if interested

I will mostly look to run a sub-GB in the next custom cut card GB round 14

Last edited:
Hi All,

@timinater has kindly made available the artwork files for bridge and poker-sized cut cards for Majestic Star and Indiana Grand to match his previous work for the DB GB. https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dealer-buttons-pcfdbgb06.91354/

View attachment 966444 View attachment 966446

I'm sure there is interest in those cut cards, and as much as I would like to organise a sub GB there just isnt the time for my liknig. If someone else wants to take it on or do there own order of a specific design and wants the design files send me a PM.

I'll be ordering just bridge-sized IG cut cards in the three different colors. Happy to have a few people piggyback off my order but will have to cap it if it gets out of hand.

I will mostly look to run a sub GB in the next custom cut card GB round 14
I would like a copy of the work. I might try to replicate the background of the IG GO chip for a cut card. If the black bokeh version and gold version can be front and back on one card, I'll take a pair or two in bridge.

I would like a copy of the work. I might try to replicate the background of the IG GO chip for a cut card. If the black bokeh version and gold version can be front and back on one card, I'll take a pair or two in bridge.
Interesting spanner in the works. would save on a single art fee and also the need to have a black & yellow separate cut card. I'll see what the bulk of my peeps think

Hi All,

View attachment 966444 View attachment 966446

I'm sure there is interest in those cut cards, and as much as I would like to organise a sub GB there just isnt the time for my liking. If someone else wants to take it on or do their own order of a specific design and wants the design files, send me a PM.

I'll be ordering just bridge-sized IG cut cards in the three different colors. Happy to have a few people piggyback off my order but will have to cap it if it gets out of hand. PM if interested

I will mostly look to run a sub-GB in the next custom cut card GB round 14
@satisfyingbutton
Good thing I didn't finish those MStar designs! If you want some, somebody else made cleaner ones.

Last minute, anyone know of Super Poker World or Big Top Poker designs out there that exist that could be paid a royalty? Thanks

Mud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom