GB Completed Custom Cut Card Group Buy (Round 13) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested as well, will get my artwork together :tup:

Anyone know the background design pattern for this? Victorian?
255274.jpg

Also this would make a nice dealer button. @Himewad

is the purplish-pink dotted lines the mark of the 1/8" minimal area?
The solid line is the actual cut card. The inner dotted line is the minimum space from the edge just incase it prints slightly off center. For example, don’t put writing outside of the inner dotted line. Outer dotted line is the minimum space filled for your artwork to ensure your cut card doesn’t have any blank space due to slight off center printing.

The solid line is the actual cut card. The inner dotted line is the minimum space from the edge just incase it prints slightly off center. For example, don’t put writing outside of the inner dotted line. Outer dotted line is the minimum space filled for your artwork to ensure your cut card doesn’t have any blank space due to slight off center printing.
how much of a risk is it to have graphic somewhat outside the blue gutter lines?

how much of a risk is it to have graphic somewhat outside the blue gutter lines?
The company is very good overall at centering the artwork when printed but there is always a risk that some of the cards may be slightly off. We had a few cards off center in the last run and the company reprinted them without any issue

I’d be in for a reorder of some previous cut cards. Wondering if an artwork fee is needed for reorder if it’s the same manufacturer? Can find that out since I was in a previous group buy.

Art work complete for 40 x Bridge. My amazing Artist is out and about but I will follow up. Just wanted to post for help on the total # ordered.

How do you get the art work I have never done this before prob just looking to get some Jack Cinci & Jack Detroit Cards made

How do you get the art work I have never done this before prob just looking to get some Jack Cinci & Jack Detroit Cards made
You make it, pay someone's fee for their artwork, or get someone to make it.

There are vectors online or you can create vectors. Also you need Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape to put it together.

I'm in! Getting my artwork together.

Anyone know if there are any specific parameter within Illustrator beyond ensuring I have the proper size (2.5x3.5 with 1/8" bleed) and sending it as an .AI file?

If anyone wants to use the WTHC design they are welcome to it. I already gave the file to one other person for this run.
Could I possibly get this work to see how a final design should look like? I just want to make sure I get it right.

Keep the orders coming in. If all artwork and orders are submitted before August 15th I will place the order early
I'm in, definitely! Thanks for the initiative. I will hurry to do the necessary before August 15th.

Otherwise, does anyone know who owns artwork for the HSI cute cards? I can try to produce one myself, but I'd rather focus on something else.

Interested, let me see about art.

Also if anyone Is working on Indiana Grand designs I would be happy to help pay for art work fees and Interested in a few sets of Bridge cut cards.
Same here, Ben. I would also be happy to help pay fees for Indiana Grand design(s) and/or art work fees for Bridge size cut cards. I see they have some nice art used for the Dealer Button group buy, I don't know who did these designs but it might be a good starting point: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/dealer-buttons-pcfdbgb06.91354/

INDIANA GRAND DB3.jpg

Borrowing Pic from @Himewad group buy thread for examples, hope thats okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom