Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9) - *Closed* (3 Viewers)

Thanks for sending in artwork everyone. I will go through all of the artwork to make sure it looks good and start compiling order information in the next day or two.

I am going to set a rough deadline of Saturday February 6th. Please keep me posted if it doesn’t look like you will get your order in by then.
I'm going to pass on round #9. Sounds like you'll be doing these fairly often. I'll probably jump into the next one.

Has anyone done one for the New China Club chips yet? I'd definitely be up for trading for a couple of those.

I'm going to pass on round #9. Sounds like you'll be doing these fairly often. I'll probably jump into the next one.

Has anyone done one for the New China Club chips yet? I'd definitely be up for trading for a couple of those.
I am. Timinater just started on the artwork. There will be three different cut card designs, that matches the DB graphics. I’ll post them once I get the final artwork (gotta check with Tim if it’s ok). Right now I’m planning on ordering 30 of each in poker size.

I am. Timinater just started on the artwork. There will be three different cut card designs, that matches the DB graphics. I’ll post them once I get the final artwork (gotta check with Tim if it’s ok). Right now I’m planning on ordering 30 of each in poker size.
Please order enough for trading or selling. As many people as have bought the chips and DBs, there will be a big demand for a few of each, but probably not many willing to order the MOQ of 30 in this GB. Just like DB collectors, there are a lot of cut card collectors. If you don't want a bunch of random cards back in return, I'd be happy to buy 2 of each from you, and I'll bet a lot of others will too.

If you are going to offer these up....might want to up that order, considerably. I'd be in for at least 2 pair, maybe 3 pair.

Please order enough for trading or selling. As many people as have bought the chips and DBs, there will be a big demand for a few of each, but probably not many willing to order the MOQ of 30 in this GB. Just like DB collectors, there are a lot of cut card collectors. If you don't want a bunch of random cards back in return, I'd be happy to buy 2 of each from you, and I'll bet a lot of others will too.

If you are going to offer these up....might want to up that order, considerably. I'd be in for at least 2 pair, maybe 3 pair.

Sure thing. I’ll start another thread after I get the artwork in, to give more info and get better estimate of order size. What’s the best way to reship these? Will a regular envelope work with stamp, or does it require something more?

Do you mind letting me know when you do another run of WTHC cut cards? These would go lovely with my cash & tourney sets.
Hey, I have gotten several questions about Horseshoe cut cards. Does anyone plan on making a run of these? You all may want to team up. I think there are a lot of HSI owners out there.

If not, I may take it on. I plan to do a run of WTHC again as well because I think there are a lot of new WTHC owners or just people who want THC cut cards.

Would anyone be interested in some Royals cut cards?

Pending art receipt, I would like to do 20 total poker size for 2 designs (10 cards each design).
If I can't get the art submitted by the deadline, I'll bump to #10.

Pending art receipt, I would like to do 20 total poker size for 2 designs (10 cards each design).
If I can't get the art submitted by the deadline, I'll bump to #10.
The minimum order is 30 per design. For two designs you will need to order 60 cards.

Do you mind letting me know when you do another run of WTHC cut cards? These would go lovely with my cash & tourney sets.

I am going to do some this run. But I think I may have some bridge sized ones left right now if that’s what you play with. Let me know and I can look.

I am going to do some this run. But I think I may have some bridge sized ones left right now if that’s what you play with. Let me know and I can look.

I mostly play with poker size, but I would take multiples of both.

The minimum order is 30 per design. For two designs you will need to order 60 cards.

Ooops - missed that part.

I'll never use that many cut cards for each set.
I'm just going to keep my eye out for the aforementioned NCC cut card buy. :tup:

I have gone through all orders received so far and updated post #2 in this thread with interest/order status. I have set the soft deadline to February 6th. If we get everything in sooner we will order sooner. Just stay in touch with me if it looks like your artwork will be close to the wire.

BTW - If your order is top secret please let me know and I will make sure I am discrete about your order details on your new set of direct-buy Paulsons ;)

Ooops - missed that part.

I'll never use that many cut cards for each set.
I'm just going to keep my eye out for the aforementioned NCC cut card buy. :tup:
What's your art going to be? You might be surprised at the number of others that will want to trade with you, if you don't mind getting some other designs back in return for yours. And you can give them to friends, relatives, and members of your poker group. 30 cards can disappear pretty quickly.

What's your art going to be? You might be surprised at the number of others that will want to trade with you, if you don't mind getting some other designs back in return for yours. And you can give them to friends, relatives, and members of your poker group. 30 cards can disappear pretty quickly.
Appreciate the advice, but I was going to do them for a personalized Aces set and a personalized Mapes replica set.
Not likely to be much demand to swap for those.

Friends/Family wouldn't really be interested, and as for the poker group - they still ask, "What's this plastic card on the bottom for?". ;)
When they ask, I say, "So you can safely bluff that you are holding the Ace of Spades that is currently sitting on the bottom of the deck".

Appreciate the advice, but I was going to do them for a personalized Aces set and a personalized Mapes replica set.
Not likely to be much demand to swap for those.

Friends/Family wouldn't really be interested, and as for the poker group - they still ask, "What's this plastic card on the bottom for?". ;)
When they ask, I say, "So you can safely bluff that you are holding the Ace of Spades that is currently sitting on the bottom of the deck".

One thing I've learned here is that no matter what it is, someone here will want it for reasons beyond your imagination.

I never thought I'd be able to get 8 other people that wanted a toilet themed dealer button, but it happened!

I'm considering adding a few more designs, if that's ok.

Any Rochester people interested in some cut cards? These are first drafts.

roc.cut.card[Recovered].png

I think I'll be in for 30 bridge size. Does anyone have experience with a small background pattern like below? I'm wondering if the print quality on the background will be ok, or if I should just change to solid.

Cut Cards 3.5x2.25.png

I think I'll be in for 30 bridge size. Does anyone have experience with a small background pattern like below? I'm wondering if the print quality on the background will be ok, or if I should just change to solid.

View attachment 624222
I don't think you need to worry. Print quality is excellent. My cards have a lot of detail and they printed out fine.

20210128_145119.jpg

My art is locked in ....
Thanks again @Eloe2000 for this group buy!
40 pcs , double sided Bridge, these designs on each side:
cut1.png

---
cut2.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
To go along with my custom chipset I am having withdrawal about from not using them for quite a while :) :) :
chps1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom