Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9) - *Closed* (3 Viewers)

My intention is to sort of keep this continually rolling and every time we hit the MOQ then we place another order. So, yes to round 10.

But FWIW I plan to give a couple weeks here for people to get their artwork ready for Round 9.
Awesome, see you in round 10!

I should've ordered more the first time - I'm already out of my last order and I haven't even posted sets or samples or pics of my Sky Valley chips yet! Please put me down for 50 ea of my last 2 designs.

50 x bridge The Beach
50 x bridge Sky Valley

1611168290305.png

Thanks ! Not actually looking to make my own just looking to buy others that I like try at have been designed by others already. Is there a thread for that? :LOL: :laugh:
You should set that up. But honestly, it's more fun to trade than to sell, so you need to get your own made up so you have something to offer.

Hey, I have gotten several questions about Horseshoe cut cards. Does anyone plan on making a run of these? You all may want to team up. I think there are a lot of HSI owners out there.

If not, I may take it on. I plan to do a run of WTHC again as well because I think there are a lot of new WTHC owners or just people who want THC cut cards.

Hey, I have gotten several questions about Horseshoe cut cards. Does anyone plan on making a run of these? You all may want to team up. I think there are a lot of HSI owners out there.

If not, I may take it on. I plan to do a run of WTHC again as well because I think there are a lot of new WTHC owners or just people who want THC cut cards.

Yes, I plan on making a run of these cards. I'm working with @Toby to send me the vertical graphics, but I'll be making a run of the below graphics in both poker and bridge sizes. Once I get the graphics from Toby, I'll make a run of the vertical graphics as well.

Cut Card Graphics.png

Last edited:
Yes, I plan on making a run of these cards. I'm waiting with @Toby to send me the vertical graphics, but I'll be making a run of the below graphics in both poker and bridge sizes. Once I get the graphics from Toby, I'll make a run of the vertical graphics as well.

View attachment 620545
Why not do two sided? Vertical on one side and horizontal on the other? I couldn't decide which I liked better on my last design, so that's what I did.

Yes, I plan on making a run of these cards. I'm waiting with @Toby to send me the vertical graphics, but I'll be making a run of the below graphics in both poker and bridge sizes. Once I get the graphics from Toby, I'll make a run of the vertical graphics as well.

View attachment 620545
I would take a couple of Poker size from you. Two sided as mentioned above would be my first choice, then vertical.

I would take a couple of Poker size from you. Two sided as mentioned above would be my first choice, then vertical.
If enough people express interest in a card that has horizontal and vertical on the same card, I can add that to the order. I just don't want to be stuck with a bunch of cards no one wants. All said and done, these cards will be less than $2 a piece, so you can always take one of each. :)

If enough people express interest in a card that has horizontal and vertical on the same card, I can add that to the order. I just don't want to be stuck with a bunch of cards no one wants. All said and done, these cards will be less than $2 a piece, so you can always take one of each. :)

FWIW There is always a market for cut cards available for common chip sets. The fact that there are many different Horseshoe sets and these cards are generic means you will never have a hard time selling these.

In for 90 poker size please.
Artwork coming, probably next week.

I’d be in for 2 of each (vertical, horizontal, both) of the horseshoe poker size please.

Thanks for sending in artwork everyone. I will go through all of the artwork to make sure it looks good and start compiling order information in the next day or two.

I am going to set a rough deadline of Saturday February 6th. Please keep me posted if it doesn’t look like you will get your order in by then.

Thanks for sending in artwork everyone. I will go through all of the artwork to make sure it looks good and start compiling order information in the next day or two.

I am going to set a rough deadline of Saturday February 6th. Please keep me posted if it doesn’t look like you will get your order in by then.
I'll have 3 designs for you.

I just sent you my Horseshoe order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom