Conspiracy theories you think are true (12 Viewers)

Right. I was just thinking of the Florida massage girls in the Netflix movie.
See, I figured I was missing something.
That’s the Epstein case and Maxwell was his enabler allegedly. It involves rape and underage sex trafficking but not murder as far as I am aware. Yes the investigation and related trials continue.

Basically outside of Europe and the US cheese isn’t a big part of most countries cuisine. It’s completely foreign to some, like Japan

So what's the conspiracy here? Is it the East Asians controlling the consumption of cheese to Western countries in order to maximize their cardiovascular death from overconsumption, or is it Western countries depriving the East Asians of the enjoyment of fermented dairy products?

That’s the Epstein case and Maxwell was his enabler allegedly. It involves rape and underage sex trafficking but not murder as far as I am aware. Yes the investigation and related trials continue.
The similar and topic-related pizzagate conspiracy involves much darker aspects of human trafficking, and has been relatively silenced to date. And pretty reasonsble to assume that anybody involved in any of it wouldn't want any of it disclosed, in fear of where investigations might lead.

I'd prefer that absolutely none of it be true, but I'm starting to consider that it might be wishful thinking. Humans are capable of some pretty horrendous things, and when one has enough money and power to the point where there are no consequences, actions tend to veer towards the extreme.

The similar and topic-related pizzagate conspiracy involves much darker aspects of human trafficking, and has been relatively silenced to date. And pretty reasonsble to assume that anybody involved in any of it wouldn't want any of it disclosed, in fear of where investigations might lead.

I'd prefer that absolutely none of it be true, but I'm starting to consider that it might be wishful thinking. Humans are capable of some pretty horrendous things, and when one has enough money and power to the point where there are no consequences, actions tend to veer towards the extreme.
I'm also an optimist that tries to believe the best in people, but there is just too much smoke here.

The Epstein sexual assault cases are not conspiracy theories however. I would not equate pizzagate to the Epstein case. Epstein pleaded out on to sex related charges under suspicious circumstances by which the plea was deemed illegal. There are 23 alleged victims who testified against him in court I believe related to rape, sexual assault of a minor, and sex trafficking many of which also involved Maxwell. The only conspiracy theories involving the Epstein case are in regards to additional high profile abusers and that his suicide was in fact a murder to protect others involved.

I don't believe in too many conspiracy theories, but they need to keep that Maxwell lady alive at absolutely all costs. If what a lot of people thinks she knows is true and comes to light, its going to be the biggest news story of the year. COVID included.

I really believe that the murder in cold blood of the judge's son was a warning shot to Maxwell.
Maxwell is dead-woman-walking, imo. I'll be shocked if she makes it to the end of the year.

Last Maxwell conspiracy theory I heard was that she was once a robust power reddit user/manager (who coincidentally stopped posting the day Maxwell was arrested), and that she tipped off the authorities about the wayfair connection.

They just found the gunman who was disguised as a Fedex deliveryman dead in a home in the Catskills of "apparent suicide".

"Epstein's judge's son's murderer didn't kill himself" - someone

Hopefully the person they found dead wasn't just the original FedEx driver...........!!!! :cautious: :unsure:

So #wayfairgate COULD be a possibility, despite Snopes debunking it? That would be sickening if so.

Humans are capable of some pretty horrendous things, and when one has enough money and power to the point where there are no consequences, actions tend to veer towards the extreme.
Which is why I will always believe that this is a true story.

1595277011066.png

Hopefully the person they found dead wasn't just the original FedEx driver...........!!!! :cautious: :unsure:
I expect the original driver was killed so that the fake driver could take over his route and execute the hit.

And I expect that the fake driver will eventually be found dead, too. Cleaning up loose ends....

Hard to say which one they found.

So #wayfairgate COULD be a possibility, despite Snopes debunking it? That would be sickening if so.
I spent a mere 15 minutes researching and found more than enough to convince me that snopes put forth almost zero effort before debunking it. And no followup as promised, either.

Lost my faith in snopes that day, at least in the guy assigned to that topic. It was pretty pathetic.

We need to take a step back and think about how words like "debunked" are used. When Snopes publishes something saying it was "debunked", what does that even mean?

Does it mean that the website Snopes sent out independent investigators to do research on site, interview the relevant parties and then form unbiased conclusions?

Or is declaring a subject "debunked" just a way to shut down the conversation and declare any further inquiry a waste of time... cause ya know... it has already been debunked.

Something else to consider is, when was the last time Snopes broke a meaningful story or provided any truly relevant insight on a topic?

I don't much trust at all in these so called fact checking sites.

Wow. Pizzagate had been thoroughly debunked, and there's zero real evidence of any kind to support the ridiculous idea behind wayfairgate.

If you believe either of these ridiculous stories (or any other QAnon "truths"), you're being politically manipulated and distracting from the real trafficking being done by people like Epstein. You are literally doing harm to the victims of trafficking by pulling resources away from real investigations.

I probably should stay out of this thread.

Lol I watch this show all the time, not for the alien stuff, but because they travel literally all over the world and get access to sites that we can’t normally, so it’s a good way to see a lot of the old archeological stuff and check it out to see if it’s worth traveling to see, as well as things that are in back rooms of museums that they parade out.

Lol I watch this show all the time, not for the alien stuff, but because they travel literally all over the world and get access to sites that we can’t normally, so it’s a good way to see a lot of the old archeological stuff and check it out to see if it’s worth traveling to see, as well as things that are in back rooms of museums that they parade out.

Exactly ! And also because I found his theories quite fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom