Conspiracy theories you think are true (2 Viewers)

I'm guessing they meant "Oswald didn't act alone" as the conspiracy
Sure, I just think it is worth pointing out that the chart is affirming a conspiracy (the official narrative). Even the official narrative of JKF's murder was a conspiracy affirmed by the FBI. The question isn't whether or not there was a conspiracy but just what version of events we choose to believe. It is an important distinction in an era when "conspiracy theory" is a dirty word.

1615129602735.png

Last edited:
I remember watching the news on 9/11 when an air force officer came on TV and stated that they had just shot down a commercial jet liner. The statement has almost never been referenced since, and shortly thereafter the whole "let's roll" narrative began to take root.

I'm not saying that 9/11 was a government conspiracy (I don't believe any of that), but I do think that the idea of the government shooting a bunch of civilians out of the sky was probably more than the "powers that be" thought that the public could swallow and still be on board with the wars that would soon follow. A bunch of heroic passengers sounds much more patriotic.

I remember watching the news on 9/11 when an air force officer came on TV and stated that they had just shot down a commercial jet liner. The statement has almost never been referenced since, and shortly thereafter the whole "let's roll" narrative began to take root.

I'm not saying that 9/11 was a government conspiracy (I don't believe any of that), but I do think that the idea of the government shooting a bunch of civilians out of the sky was probably more than the "powers that be" thought that the public could swallow and still be on board with the wars that would soon follow. A bunch of heroic passengers sounds much more patriotic.
Pretty sure that a cursory Google search will turn up cell phone calls and cockpit recordings that confirm the story of what happened on flight 93.

I mean, if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, maybe all these recordings are fabricated. But, you know, Occam's Razor.

Pretty sure that a cursory Google search will turn up cell phone calls and cockpit recordings that confirm the story of what happened on flight 93.

I mean, if you really want to go down the rabbit hole, maybe all these recordings are fabricated. But, you know, Occam's Razor.
Yup, maybe the accepted version of the story is true. But I always wonder what happened to that poor schlep that went on TV and said they shot it down....

Yup, maybe the accepted version of the story is true. But I always wonder what happened to that poor schlep that went on TV and said they shot it down....
I still remember watching TV and the shock and confusion of that day when we knew what happened but not why or who. It's very easy to believe that the guy just got bad info in a chaotic situation and passed it on.

The military granted a study that was ignited by that day but for the opposite scenario. It seems when airspace locked down, pilots were questioning are we really gonna fire on American citizens. Another study taken underway was regarding lack luster response time.

Not to fire up the discussion here, but have you guys read the official NIST report?
building_research_buckling_of_wtc7_column_79.jpg

The report clarifies a number of widely debated issues concerning the collapse, particularly the role of the building's many diesel fuel tanks and the importance of structural damage from falling WTC 1 debris. Both of those factors have been cited by investigators as possibly contributing to the collapse; the 2006 Popular Mechanics book Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts mentions both hypotheses. However, the final NIST report downplays both scenarios, concluding that the diesel fuel stored in tanks (and intended to power backup generators) did not burn long enough or hot enough to account for structural failures. And, while debris damage to WTC 7's southern exterior was considerable (and initiated the destructive fires), the collapse originated in the northeast portion of the building. In fact, the report concludes: "Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires."
https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/design/a3524/4278874/

Some debunkers claim the structural damage was to blame. I don't put much weight on those sources but they do dig out a lot of pictures where you see the damage, rather than the undamaged side you see on most videos.
https://wtc7fact.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/world-trade-center-7-the-gash/

Why just on Thursday? You see that's the key to the whole cover up and if you invert the 99 you get 3 sixes.

Not that I’ve done much research on it, but isn’t it possible that both are true (the passengers tried to fight back AND the military shot the thing down?) That would certainly allow for most or all of those cell phone calls to be real.
I’m not much of a conspiracy theory guy, but I remember that day and I remember feeling with certainty that we shot down that plane, the minute it happened.

20 year anniversary of 9/11 coming up this fall. A friend of mine is planning a get together to smoke herb and watch conspiracy videos. Can't wait.

I am keenly interested in 9/11 as one of the best conspiracies of all time. I still don't know what to make of it all as there is just so much information out there.

Not that I’ve done much research on it, but isn’t it possible that both are true (the passengers tried to fight back AND the military shot the thing down?) That would certainly allow for most or all of those cell phone calls to be real.
I’m not much of a conspiracy theory guy, but I remember that day and I remember feeling with certainty that we shot down that plane, the minute it happened.
Theoretically, sure, but that's not what happened. Just read the Wikipedia page and follow sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

Based on the numerous recordings and cell phone calls that are cited there, it's very clear that the passengers attacked the cockpit and the hijackers chose to crash the plane early rather than lose control. There's also a cited statement that VP Cheney had authorized the plane to be shot down, but it crashed before any action could be taken.

I don't know if this one has been brought up, and it's a long thread.

I believe (like 75%) that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's illegitimate son.

Now hear me out, I thought it was poppycock until I watched that Castro movie on Netflix (or prime?) He looks just like him, it's uncanny. Combine that with the fact that Justin's mom and Fidel were close friends, and that he looks absolutely nothing like his dad, and I'm basically convinced. And this is from a guy who thinks GMOs are fine, Monsanto isn't any worse than any other multinational corporation, Oswald acted alone, 9-11 wasn't an inside job, Obama wasn't a lizard, Hillary doesn't drink the blood of children, we went to the moon, the earth is round, God doesn't exist, you name it.

It's this one, and mayyybe the one about Stevie Wonder not actually being blind.

Here's Stevie wonder catching a falling mic stand he shouldn't be able to see:

C4QHfsiUYAEYRkK.jpg

I guess I'm a believer in the stereotypical UFO/UAP conspiracy theory.
The content & testimonials that are publicly available now are difficult to explain away.
I can't say the same for alien/extraterrestrial visitation to earth, but I also can't deny my interest in the subject either...

27ba1be68a65180ae2d22b3551fe25a8.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom