Conspiracy theories you think are true (3 Viewers)

Antibody testing itself is highly inaccurate, and no one yet knows how long the antibodies survive. From what I've been told, positive antibody testing isn't good for much except identifying desirable plasma donors.
Yeah I think that’s the point they were making. The UK government was pushing for a herd immunity approach early on. The Spanish report basically says it won’t work.

Antibody testing itself is highly inaccurate, and no one yet knows how long the antibodies survive. From what I've been told, positive antibody testing isn't good for much except identifying desirable plasma donors.

It's actually the opposite. At an aggregate level, it's extremely accurate when determining the extent of the spread. It's at the individual level where test result confidence is low.

Don't take it personally. I'm laughing at all the funny theories in here, not just yours. You guys are hilarious. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Billy's mommy: "Billy, why are you crying?"

Little Billy: "Because someone hit the laughing emoji on my flat earth post. It's not fair!"

I'm not taking it personally. I never take trolls personally, just like the other couple hundred trolls I've seen pointedly "haha" react every single non-comedic comment they disagree with.

I know it's not about me. It's about some personality flaw of yours manifesting as bullying. Tragic, really.

And in response, you've provided yet more trolling. Of course.

Yeah I think that’s the point they were making. The UK government was pushing for a herd immunity approach early on. The Spanish report basically says it won’t work.

It depends almost entirely on what percent of the population is already immune to it to begin with. Approximately 60 to 70% of some populations have T-cells that appear to offer at least some level of immunity. It's worth noting that so far, in nearly every population that has experienced an outbreak, none have had infection rates higher than about 20 to 25% of the population. And there also hasn't been any significant resurgences in any population that previously experienced a significant outbreak. We can learn from these examples.

I'm not taking it personally. I never take trolls personally, just like the other couple hundred trolls I've seen pointedly "haha" react every single non-comedic comment they disagree with.

I know it's not about me. It's about some personality flaw of yours manifesting as bullying. Tragic, really.

And in response, you've provided yet more trolling. Of course.

Clicking the like button, or the laugh emoji, or any other emoji is not trolling.

It depends almost entirely on what percent of the population is already immune to it to begin with. Approximately 60 to 70% of some populations have T-cells that appear to offer at least some level of immunity. It's worth noting that so far, in nearly every population that has experienced an outbreak, none have had infection rates higher than about 20 to 25% of the population. And there also hasn't been any significant resurgences in any population that previously experienced a significant outbreak. We can learn from these examples.
Apparently there was Avery similar flu in the mid 19th century. All of the kids born since have developed an immunity (so we’re all immune). It still does the rounds every year but it does make anyone ill.

I have no idea what happened on September 11'th, but I remember watching the events that day. I knew Flight 93 was going to get shot down, and when they gave us the "let's roll" story, I didn't believe it for a second. I have no idea what happened that day, but I just don't believe the Flight 93 narrative of the passengers taking out the terrorists and bringing down that plane.

I have no idea what happened on September 11'th, but I remember watching the events that day. I knew Flight 93 was going to get shot down, and when they gave us the "let's roll" story, I didn't believe it for a second. I have no idea what happened that day, but I just don't believe the Flight 93 narrative of the passengers taking out the terrorists and bringing down that plane.

I also don't know what happened that day but I would be willing to bet there is more than meets the eye. There are just too many things that don't add up.

I also don't know what happened that day but I would be willing to bet there is more than meets the eye. There are just too many things that don't add up.
I'm not sure if either of you have seen this — but it's a much watch:

CC @upNdown

Federal judge that was assigned to Epstein bank case has her son killed and husband shot in home invasion.

There are rich and powerful people that are connected to him that don’t want this case to see the full light of day.

Seems a little heavy-handed to me. I mean, if you kill my kid, I've probably got nothing left to live for, except to screw you to a wall.
Well, I suppose if she's got multiple kids (or grandkids) she might see it differently.

Seems a little heavy-handed to me. I mean, if you kill my kid, I've probably got nothing left to live for, except to screw you to a wall.
Well, I suppose if she's got multiple kids (or grandkids) she might see it differently.

Or the son wasn’t the target, but got in the way? Hard to say, but a coincidence like this seems too much

I just happened upon a different article. The gunman was dressed in a FedEx uniform and this happened in the day time. It wasn’t a botched robbery. It seems pretty clear it was some kind of hit. But the judge was also involved in a lot of mobster and gang cases in NJ. Also, the husband is a defense attorney.

The moon is made of delicious cheese that the 0.1% doesn’t want us to have. :watching:
Basically outside of Europe and the US cheese isn’t a big part of most countries cuisine. It’s completely foreign to some, like Japan

The population of the US and Europe combined is roughly 1.2 billion. That’s a little more than 0.1% probably, but I haven’t personally counted these numbers so they are only hearsay. But 12 google people is a lot of stress on the earth.

The population of the US and Europe combined is roughly 1.2 billion. That’s a little more than 0.1% probably, but I haven’t personally counted these numbers so they are only hearsay. But 12 google people is a lot of stress on the earth.

All I hear you say is this

01656398-2C3E-453D-96DC-4497343BC20F.jpeg

Federal judge that was assigned to Epstein bank case has her son killed and husband shot in home invasion.

There are rich and powerful people that are connected to him that don’t want this case to see the full light of day.

This is insane/horrible, and after watching Ozark this week, seems like something taken right out of that show......... :tdown: :(

This is insane/horrible, and after watching Ozark this week, seems like something taken right out of that show......... :tdown: :(

The reason Ozarks and House of Cards are so good is because many events in these shows mirror real life more closely than most entertainment. It is scary to be honest.

The reason Ozarks and House of Cards are so good is because many events in these shows mirror real life more closely than most entertainment. It is scary to be honest.

Both are in my top 5 of the last decade. The writing was going down hill already when the Spacey news crashed the show, but damn it ended too early.

They just found the gunman who was disguised as a Fedex deliveryman dead in a home in the Catskills of "apparent suicide".

"Epstein's judge's son's murderer didn't kill himself" - someone

I don't believe in too many conspiracy theories, but they need to keep that Maxwell lady alive at absolutely all costs. If what a lot of people thinks she knows is true and comes to light, its going to be the biggest news story of the year. COVID included.

I really believe that the murder in cold blood of the judge's son was a warning shot to Maxwell.

I don't believe in too many conspiracy theories, but they need to keep that Maxwell lady alive at absolutely all costs. If what a lot of people thinks she knows is true and comes to light, its going to be the biggest news story of the year. COVID included.

I really believe that the murder in cold blood of the judge's son was a warning shot to Maxwell.
Maybe I’m missing something, but is this about powerful men using little girls?
If that’s the case why isn’t there also a trail of dead girls? Or maybe there is, I don’t know?

Maybe I’m missing something, but is this about powerful men using little girls?
If that’s the case why isn’t there also a trail of dead girls? Or maybe there is, I don’t know?

There are plenty of kids that go missing every year. North America keeps stats for this kind of thing but my guess is between Eastern Europe and Asia there aren't any hard statistics for this kind of thing and there are many children that go missing every year.

There are plenty of kids that go missing every year. North America keeps stats for this kind of thing but my guess is between Eastern Europe and Asia there aren't any hard statistics for this kind of thing and there are many children that go missing every year.
Right. I was just thinking of the Florida massage girls in the Netflix movie.
See, I figured I was missing something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom