Conspiracy theories you think are true (10 Viewers)

I have been watching a lot of t.v. lately. Anyone else notice how all the networks break for commercials at the same time?

I have been watching a lot of t.v. lately. Anyone else notice how all the networks break for commercials at the same time?

Radio stations owned by the same parent company definitely do this...... Clear Channel, now iHeartRadio, is the worst.....

Radio stations owned by the same parent company definitely do this...... Clear Channel, now iHeartRadio, is the worst.....
This started many years ago, and not coincidentally was right about when I signed up for satellite radio.

OPERATION DEATH BLOSSOM

watermarking legal ballots with block chain tech.

2018 executive order > punishment for any interference in a federal election.

looks like a trap has been set by trump and DHS ... time will tell , enjoy the next 60 days..
Want to place a side bet on this one? Name your odds and your price. I'll take the bet.

im already very deep on the trump staying in office due to ballots being illegal bets.. ... im getting 10-1 odds easily.

i almost bet with Vegas on this at 22-1 but i was just a bit late, they took him off the board.

will be interesting to say the least ... reality tv king never fails to keep it real! :)

Last edited:
Grocery stores intentionally have shitty sales on weeks that pension/unemployment checks come out. Someone told me this a long time ago and every time I look at flyers and there are no good sales I think to myself "oh, must be pension week". I've never follow up on this even though it would require the mildest amount of research.

Fact check: DHS did not announce a sting operation using watermarks on ballots to root out fraud​

why would they announce it? it apparently was leaked ( hopefully )

OPERATION DEATH BLOSSOM

watermarking legal ballots with block chain tech.

2018 executive order > punishment for any interference in a federal election.

looks like a trap has been set by trump and DHS ... time will tell , enjoy the next 60 days..

I don't know if you are trolling for the chuckles or if you really believe such nonsense.

In other news, Q, of Q-anon fame was unmasked today.

1604977722445.png

Oh Noooooo!!!! Are you serious? Holy Shit! I'm so screwed!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I'll still take that bet. Let me know if you want to place one. Seriously. I like side bets.

As an FYI... RCP never called Pennsylvania. They're still waiting on the data to "come in". But I can see why you might think it was "flipped", considering your news sources.

If you guys do bet you may want to agree on an objective way to settle the bet as you are both coming at it from very different angles. Kinda the shitty situation we find ourselves in right now in 2020. It is hard to verify and agree upon facts.

I’m good with just watching it play out - again it’s just a “conspiracy” at this time - who knows , maybe it has some bite.

Is it though?
Is this a joke? Yes, it is extremely difficult for people to agree on "facts" in this day and age, and it will only get more difficult due to various technological advances, social media, artificial intelligence, etc.

EDIT: Not to mention, people can't even agree on the logic argumentation or even the definitions of the words they are using a lot of the time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom