Hard Candy Hold'em - Mafia-Themed All-Inclusive Custom Poker Chip Set Designed by Me! (3 Viewers)

And now that you’ve responded, you can look forward to more notifications whenever we post here. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
ugh, I already had, thats why I got reminded about it this time.
Geez you people are degenerates with your memes here.... I love it. I hate this topic, but I love everyones creativity.

Holy f*ck!!! First time I’ve seen this thread. Don’t know how I’ve managed to miss it. This guy out-scrub-donkeyed me before I’d even joined PCF :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What if he’s still on here but using a different name? What if he’s picked the opposite of “Hard Candy” as his new username? :unsure:

Could the opposite of “Hard Candy” be “Soft Chewy”? Seems like too much of a coincidence for me…

@softchewy j’accuse!!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

AD-Lucille-Wink.gif

Just read this thread for first time. I laughed so hard I cried. I kinda-sorta-wanna make the chipset. And turn the characters into dealer buttons. I can't be the only one. Sample sets, at the very least, would sell like hot cakes (or hard candy). Anyone still in contact with the OP? I wonder if he would agree to let us use the design for a Tina GB.

I actually don’t hate the concept of mafia x candy… the execution missed the mark by miles and miles though

Just read this thread for first time. I laughed so hard I cried. I kinda-sorta-wanna make the chipset. And turn the characters into dealer buttons. I can't be the only one. Sample sets, at the very least, would sell like hot cakes (or hard candy). Anyone still in contact with the OP? I wonder if he would agree to let us use the design for a Tina GB.
I kinda like this idea. Would also have to move some colors around. Blue $1, Yellow $5, Black $20, Red .25, etc?

the cards looked dope if they were the right 4 colors, concept reminded me of candy crunch or candy land lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom