Hard Candy Hold'em - Mafia-Themed All-Inclusive Custom Poker Chip Set Designed by Me! (3 Viewers)

As a fellow accountant
High Five.gif

The birdcage idea actually had a lot of chippers interested. Unfortunately, he dropped it just like he did the chips.

Just my guess: I think he got himself into a pricing disaster... he quoted some absurdly low prices on those birdcages that never made any sense, and that I'm sure he could never stick to. I'm guessing once he looked at real world dollars-and-cents he checked out (instead of just updating with an actual price point).

holy crap i was reading this thread cause i thought it was recent till i realized it was 6 years old. And as a graphic designer i agree with most of the criticisms here as it relates to the design.

Worst poker chips set idea ever. I hated this the first time I read it, and I hate you all for constantly dredging this horse up from the grave to flog yet again.
And now that you’ve responded, you can look forward to more notifications whenever we post here. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Holy f*ck!!! First time I’ve seen this thread. Don’t know how I’ve managed to miss it. This guy out-scrub-donkeyed me before I’d even joined PCF :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What if he’s still on here but using a different name? What if he’s picked the opposite of “Hard Candy” as his new username? :unsure:

Could the opposite of “Hard Candy” be “Soft Chewy”? Seems like too much of a coincidence for me…

@softchewy j’accuse!!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Holy f*ck!!! First time I’ve seen this thread. Don’t know how I’ve managed to miss it. This guy out-scrub-donkeyed me before I’d even joined PCF :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

What if he’s still on here but using a different name? What if he’s picked the opposite of “Hard Candy” as his new username? :unsure:

Could the opposite of “Hard Candy” be “Soft Chewy”? Seems like too much of a coincidence for me…

@softchewy j’accuse!!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
88A251D4-1350-4B4D-91B1-D8BB1026AF4C.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom