Conspiracy theories you think are true (2 Viewers)

Actually that does not say that at all, there is no claim of no truth or no facts it is more of how humans do with it

Churchill
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
I see your distinction, but the quote is absolute insomuch as it refers to “everything”. If we can never discern the difference is that different from it not existing? Is there a philosophical tab in the clay disc forum to discuss these questions?

not to side track the original post, but like they say 8 eyewitnesses to a crime 8 different stories

Don't misunderstand me I am not claiming any moral superiority for Canadians. Canada is complicit with pretty much all the messed up stuff the US does.

Don't misunderstand me I am not claiming any moral superiority for Canadians. Canada is complicit with pretty much all the messed up stuff the US does.
It’s cool. Just out of left field to single out one country out of the literally “any country in the world” that practices some sort of interference in others countries.

This is exactly why I find it surprising when people believe that it would be impossible for the government to have anything to do with 9/11.
Is that you saying you think they were behind it without actually coming out and saying it?

It’s cool. Just out of left field to single out one country out of the literally “any country in the world” that practices some sort of interference in others countries.
I don't really think "hey but everyone is doing it" is even close to a realistic description of the goings on globally. The only countries that are in the same ball park with international fuckery as the US is China and Russia.

The big difference IMO is that the US successfully employs domestic propaganda so their constituents (amazingly) after all this time still believe they are the good guys. Russia and China, while draconian, I think are a bit more realistic about their shitty behavior.

I highly doubt people are signing up with the Russian or Chinese armed forces thinking they are going to help other people or somehow install democracy in a far off land.

So yeah they are all bullies with a bad track record but what makes me want to pick on the US is that they have put a happy clappy veneer over their sins.

Was this posted here or in one of the Politics threads? I don't remember it getting much traction.

Conspiracy Theory Chart.jpg

Asked if it was posted.

Clearly you think it's B.S.

Cool, man.

So what did you have planned for your 5 iron?

For environmental reasons, I assume?

Yeah, that must make her pretty popular.

i wonder if it truly is environmental or Trump is known for golf and she decided to attack his passion ..the birth of another conspiracy We will ignore science on this matter, we will also ignore parks or protected lands. I mean i understand her view point but it has many holes in it. Holes..no pun intended :LOL: :laugh:

The minute you state golf is a massive representation of white privilege, your argument basically takes a dogleg left with me and i see an alternative motive.

Now I am not one who is a climate change denier or global warming hoax person. However the causes of it is where I tend to disagree. One cant just pick the science reports that agree with you and ignore the others.

Now i love here section of things that happened, they were also at one time considered conspiracies.
5G sticks out in bold letters, well actually if you want the science it doesnt exist in its pure form. Just because your cellular providers launch a massive marketing campaign and shout 5G is here, doesnt make it so. We still havent lived up to 4G potentials of its data rate. Sure is there a anorexic version of 5g of course; is an Audi a Lamborghini, some models share the same engine.

Check out the stuff that’s being declassified about the British army’s involvement in Northern Ireland 30 plus years ago. It’s absolutely disgraceful. Conspiracy theories are now conspiracy facts.

Sadly a lot of cases have just been re-classified for another 40 years... basically so that everyone whose families were affected will be dead and gone by the time it’s declassified.

Check out the FBI vault. It unlocks the truth of a lot of conspiracies that lead to be true. declassification on events from history events. Good digging everywhere.

Was this posted here or in one of the Politics threads? I don't remember it getting much traction.

View attachment 647629

This infographic is pretty interesting. Obviously, conspiracy theories exist across a spectrum of plausibilities, some of which are so ridiculous that they just become laughable. I'm a skeptic by nature. Probably just part of my mathematical (or scientific) approach to world around me. I see everything through the lens of probabilities.

What I find most fascinating about this infographic though is how delusional even some of the skeptics can be. Here's a prime example. In what is supposed to be the second most ludicrous/laughable tier of this pyramid, along side such ridiculous conspiracy theories as 5G causing covid, chemtrails, dinosaurs having never existed, and essential oils being the cure for cancer that "they" don't want you to know about, you can find the theory about covid-19 being bioengineered in a lab. Whether true or not, the very notion that this one belongs in the laughable category is remarkably ignorant. I would place the likelihood of the coronavirus having originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology at an extremely high number. We know the virus came from bats. We know it has a 96% DNA match with other known coronaviruses that exist in bat species found in the mountains of China. We also know that these bats (and specifically the viruses they are infected with) were and are being studied in that very lab in Wuhan. We know this because we helped them with some of this research lol. We also pioneered these bioengineering efforts that are now going on across the globe. We also know that the areas of the DNA, the 4%, where the viruses differ between the one found in the bats and the one causing the pandemic are the specific parts of the DNA where bioengineering research efforts are being focused (like how the receptors enable human to human spread). This lab is walking distance from the wet markets. It's literally right across the Yangtze River from the market. Coronaviruses in the very bats that this virus came from were being studied there. Numerous warnings have been issued about the possibility of this research causing an outbreak like this from that very facility have been issued over the years. Previous security breaches have occurred there in the past as well. I don't know whether it did or did not originate from the lab, but to laugh it off as a ridiculous conspiracy theory is remarkable ignorant. Anyone claiming that the virus' DNA would show a signature if it were "created" in a lab is either ignorant or intentionally misleading you with a strawman argument. That's not the claim. We know the virus wasn't created by a bunch of fucking chemicals in a lab. The type of research being done at WIV would not be detectable via those methods. They are putting different species together to see how viruses mutate after being exposed to different hosts. That's where the pangolin DNA comes into play. This is literally what they do at WIV, and at similar labs across the globe. These mutations can't be detected as "engineered" because they're natural. It's human aided evolution and acceleration by putting different species together in a lab that otherwise would never enteract out in nature. Also, the extent to which the Chinese government tried to squash this story at the beginning is a pretty bad look for them.

Last edited:
This infographic is pretty interesting. Obviously, conspiracy theories exist across a spectrum of plausibilities, some of which are so ridiculous that they just become laughable. I'm a skeptic by nature. Probably just part of my mathematical (or scientific) approach to world around me. I see everything through the lens of probabilities.

What I find most fascinating about this infographic though is how delusional even some of the skeptics can be. Here's a prime example. In what is supposed to be the second most ludicrous/laughable tier of this pyramid, along side such ridiculous conspiracy theories as 5G causing covid, chemtrails, dinosaurs having never existed, and essential oils being the cure for cancer that "they" don't want you to know about, you can find the theory about covid-19 being bioengineered in a lab. Whether true or not, the very notion that this one belongs in the laughable category is remarkably ignorant. I would place the likelihood of the coronavirus having originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology at an extremely high number. We know the virus came from bats. We know it has a 96% DNA match with other known coronaviruses that exist in bat species found in the mountains of China. We also know that these bats (and specifically the viruses they are infected with) were and are being studied in that very lab in Wuhan. We know this because we helped them with some of this research lol. We also pioneered these bioengineering efforts that are now going on across the globe. We also know that the areas of the DNA, the 4%, where the viruses differ between the one found in the bats and the one causing the pandemic are the specific parts of the DNA where bioengineering research efforts are being focused (like how the receptors enable human to human spread). This lab is walking distance from the wet markets. It's literally right across the Yangtze River from the market. Coronaviruses in the very bats that this virus came from were being studied there. Numerous warnings have been issued about the possibility of this research causing an outbreak like this from that very facility have been issued over the years. Previous security breaches have occurred there in the past as well. I don't know whether it did or did not originate from the lab, but to laugh it off as a ridiculous conspiracy theory is remarkable ignorant. Anyone claiming that the virus' DNA would show a signature if it were "created" in a lab is either ignorant or intentionally misleading you with a strawman argument. That's not the claim. We know the virus wasn't created by a bunch of fucking chemicals in a lab. The type of research being done at WIV would not be detectable via those methods. They are putting different species together to see how viruses mutate after being exposed to different hosts. That's where the pangolin DNA comes into play. This is literally what they do at WIV, and at similar labs across the globe. These mutations can't be detected as "engineered" because they're natural. It's human aided evolution and acceleration by putting different species together in a lab that otherwise would never enteract out in nature.
Please add these multiple Patent rights for Corona Virus into this long list of coincidences.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10130701B2/en
https://patents.google.com/patent/US7220852B1/en
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2005035556A2/zh

I think that according to The Genetic Laws they have to attach a pdf to any genes they are splicing that explains the modifications that were done and why and by whom. That way you can tell if it’s natural gene selection (supervised by a Supreme Being) or artificial splicing done by a human. These files are prone to degradation after repeated replication though, so it’s always better to refer to the Genetic Index, which always has the best information on all the genes in the world.

Those are just research project patents from other various coronaviruses in the past. It shows that bioengineering of coronaviruses isn't new, but these aren't the smoking guns that the typical conspiracy theorist would think they are. They have nothing to do with this current virus other than to show that other similar work with other coronaviruses has occurred in the past (and is certainly still ongoing).

The minute you state golf is a massive representation of white privilege, your argument basically takes a dogleg left with me and i see an alternative motive.

I'm honestly interested in your rebuttal of this "conspiracy theory" (if that is what you are suggesting it is). Seriously, I've obviously heard this accusation about golf, but I've never heard a reason why it's not true. For the record, I'm a golfer (well, if shooting 100+ counts as a golfer that is).

I had no intention of stating that golf is white privilege as a conspiracy theory. That was bought up in a statement I made against the author of the chart above and her attacks on golf.
Now the simple way to rebuttal it , tell me how golf is white privi?

I am not going to deny that Golf at one point in its history was racist and solely for the privileged (financially well to do). As was tennis and many other sports.
so let me step on the landmine cause i love pain....

Now white privi I believe by most accounts is defined as the unfair societal advantages that white people have over non-white people. If you are white, you have white privilege ...does not matter what economic status you were born into, does not matter what struggles you have, does not matter what disadvantages you have. you white you white privileged.

So when you step up to the tee, does the fairway get wider or narrower based on color? Does the distance to the tee change based on color? Are you restricted to which clubs are allowed in your bag based on color? Does the drop ball rule change based on color?
So we can safely say that the game itself isn't designed to benefit one race over another.

Do only white people have access to private clubs, in current times the answer is no. Rich people have access to certain clubs where the membership fee is ridiculous. However there are many public access golf courses and driving ranges that are affordable.

When I am on the golf course, i see people of asian, spanish, black, middle eastern and european heritage. No one is treated any different than any one else. Of course if Tiger Woods or Arnold Palmer would step on the course, they would get special treatment but not for their skin color but for their achievements.

View attachment 647629

Great post by Travis on the origin of "the virus" and I totally agree with what he said.

I also take issue with "deep state" being at the top, most laughable category. IMO it is pretty clear that there are powerful people in government that are not elected officials.

Edward Snowden has used the term generally to refer to the influence of civil servants over elected officials: "the deep state is not just the intelligence agencies, it is really a way of referring to the career bureaucracy of government. These are officials who sit in powerful positions, who don't leave when presidents do, who watch presidents come and go ... they influence policy, they influence presidents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_state_in_the_United_States

I am sure there are crazy versions of the deep state with reptilian over lords and whatnot. But the idea of collusion and cronyism playing a role in policy making and US government seems like a given from my perspective.

I don't view this as a conspiracy but simply how the world works.

Also shouldn't JFK be in the bottom most category as there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, even according to the official narrative.

I like the infographic and think it gives a good framework and starting points for discussion.

I'm fine with moving stuff around, but not dismissing the chart entirely over it. Or over the author's position on some other thing.

Big Foot is real and no one can prove he isn’t. And this thread is getting pretty squachy.

"I'm fine with moving stuff around, but not dismissing the chart entirely over it. Or over the author's position on some other thing"

Never said dismiss the chart based on one of author's view point. Just commented on the author. She should put up one of her quotes "informed hate is good hate"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom