Conspiracy theories you think are true (2 Viewers)

People believe anything that you want. You here something that hits a nerve, and think that “might” be true, you’re Sold. I know things in this thread, for a fact, aren’t true. I can’t go into details, but people believe certain things and they aren’t even close.

People believe anything that you want. You here something that hits a nerve, and think that “might” be true, you’re Sold. I know things in this thread, for a fact, aren’t true. I can’t go into details, but people believe certain things and they aren’t even close.
But you agree with me that northerners are Scottish right :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Conspiracy Theory I believe is true:

Bill Barr is trying to cover up the involvement of someone in the criminal dealings of Epstein & Maxwell. That someone? For the sake of privacy, let’s call him Donald T. No, no, that’s too obvious. Let’s say D. Trump.

Bill Barr is trying to cover up the involvement of someone in the criminal dealings of Epstein & Maxwell. That someone? For the sake of privacy, let’s call him Donald T. No, no, that’s too obvious. Let’s say D. Trump.
Closely related, I believe that Epstein did not commit suicide. No way, no how.

1593825771398.png

Bill Barr's father, Donald Barr, who was an OSS agent (precursor to CIA), also just so happens to be the guy who gave Epstein his first break when he hired him as a math teacher at Dalton despite Epstein having dropped out of college and only being 21 at the time.

Wikipedia entry...

"Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[10] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[11][12] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[13]"

Closely related, I believe that Epstein did not commit suicide. No way, no how.

I wouldn't classify this as a conspiracy theory though. The real conspiracy theory would be to believe that nothing afoul was afoot, and that he committed suicide just like the official report claims.

Bill Barr's father, Donald Barr, who was an OSS agent (precursor to CIA), also just so happens to be the guy who gave Epstein his first break when he hired him as a math teacher at Dalton despite Epstein having dropped out of college and only being 21 at the time.

Wikipedia entry...

"Donald Barr was headmaster of the elite Dalton School from 1964 to 1974.[10] During his time as Dalton's headmaster, Barr is alleged to have had a role in hiring Jeffrey Epstein as a math teacher despite Epstein having dropped out of college and being only 21 years old at the time.[11][12] In 1973, Donald Barr published Space Relations, a science-fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. It has been noted that Epstein's crimes are similar to the plot of Barr's novel.[13]"

Damn, it’s such a disgusting mess.

This is true. The other two factors are much more relevant, especially when it comes to the idea of a "pancake collapse." The building hit closer to the top should have exerted much less force on its bottom portion as the top portion fell, so how could it end up collapsing just like the other one, at roughly the same speed? Doesn't make sense. (And this is without even considering the nature of the collapse itself, which doesn't hold water either.)

I’m having in-depth interpersonal conversations with the master of the drift- yet I took the time to check my inbox and this grasped my attention “nothing afoul was afoot”. Well placed wordage I admire greatly.

Are Covid reporting numbers accurate? There’s a theory that they are not always. But I’m sure there’s a good reason for this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/justth...ouble-counting-positive-coronavirus-cases?amp

At a press conference on Friday, State Health Commissioner Norman Oliver gave an example of a single patient being tested four times for COVID-19. "What we’re doing now is, we’re counting all four tests," Oliver said. "That’s the difference."

That was the highest single-day rise in cases reported yet in Virginia, and it appeared to correlate to another surprising number: 15,000 new tests appearing in the state's reporting system from Thursday to Friday, which would have been a shockingly large increase of testing for Virginia, which, earlier this week, was ranked 49th in the country
for total tests given per capita.

But that spike in testing numbers was partially due to a change in methodology by the health department, health commissioner Dr. Norm Oliver explained in the governor's Friday briefing.

Essentially, while the health department used to report testing numbers based on the total number of people tested, they now report the total number of tests administered.

Are Covid reporting numbers accurate? There’s a theory that they are not always. But I’m sure there’s a good reason for this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/virginia-begin-double-counting-positive-coronavirus-cases?amp

At a press conference on Friday, State Health Commissioner Norman Oliver gave an example of a single patient being tested four times for COVID-19. "What we’re doing now is, we’re counting all four tests," Oliver said. "That’s the difference."

That was the highest single-day rise in cases reported yet in Virginia, and it appeared to correlate to another surprising number: 15,000 new tests appearing in the state's reporting system from Thursday to Friday, which would have been a shockingly large increase of testing for Virginia, which, earlier this week, was ranked 49th in the country

But that spike in testing numbers was partially due to a change in methodology by the health department, health commissioner Dr. Norm Oliver explained in the governor's Friday briefing.

Essentially, while the health department used to report testing numbers based on the total number of people tested, they now report the total number of tests administered.
It's akin to Roger Maris' 1961 season... Where's the asterisk?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/virginia-begin-double-counting-positive-coronavirus-cases?amp

The UK government was caught doing that as well. The test consists of a throat swab and a nasal swab and they counted them as two separate tests. Now they’ve been caught counting tests that have been POSTED out to test centres but not yet used. They haven’t published the number of PEOPLE tested in two months.
This is the same government that counts a pair of gloves as two separate items of PPE. The same government that said it would have a “world beating” app for tracking and tracing by 1st June then told us in late June that an app wasn’t necessary.
The UK government have been a shambles at handling this and has the worse death rate in Europe but they keep trying to sell us on their “successes” so you have my sympathy.

So this assumes:
  • The aluminum plane completely penetrates the steel and concrete structure of the towers (leaving a Looney Toons-type gash in the side of the building, no less)
  • The aluminum melts, and runs down through the structure to all the right places, where it...
  • Combines with water, creating explosions that causes the entire structure to fall straight down into its own footprint
  • This process happened accidentally and perfectly with both buildings

Confirmed cases is an almost entirely useless statistic at this point, yet somehow it still drives all the headlines. There are tens of millions of Americans that have been infected. Looking at daily case counts to measure the scope of the problem is like sending people to a lake with buckets to measure how much water is in the lake, and then reporting the number of buckets filled each day as if it actually means something.

TBH, I don't give a shit what you have to say after you went through and "haha" reacted all my posts. Act like a troll, get treated like a troll.

Don't take it personally. I'm laughing at all the funny theories in here, not just yours. You guys are hilarious. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Billy's mommy: "Billy, why are you crying?"

Little Billy: "Because someone hit the laughing emoji on my flat earth post. It's not fair!"

Spain today confirmed only 5% of population has developed antibodies which pretty much debunks the herd immunity theory.

Spain today confirmed only 5% of population has developed antibodies which pretty much debunks the herd immunity theory.

Antibody testing itself is highly inaccurate, and no one yet knows how long the antibodies survive. From what I've been told, positive antibody testing isn't good for much except identifying desirable plasma donors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom