Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (4 Viewers)

I’m seeing a lot of talk about expensive shipping for individual orders. For instance, a 800-1000 chip order, how much are we talking?

I’m seeing a lot of talk about expensive shipping for individual orders. For instance, a 800-1000 chip order, how much are we talking?

I did 1000 plain mold ceramics through Anita and it was around $375 shipped

Well, the batch 4 chips are "supposedly" done and being shipped soon. Or maybe there are still a few left to print off. After that, either @bsdunbar1 or New China Club GB should be next. Bill, did you order Aria's? Sean might know too but I'm not tagging and bothering him.

And again, I'm not faulting anyone who's order did get bumped to the front of the line. If you ordered a few Aria's, and they are already running some off, then that is smart for them to run yours with the others.
No Aria's for me. I loved them but my league needs 25's

I got in on a buy from Dec 31 that isn't produced yet :cry: and got these beauties coming from Sean's add-on order.

StarliteJokers_Tourney.png

For what it's worth, some people (myself included) are just too impatient and value the increased speed over the increased cost. I paid $290 shipped for 600 chips from Anita back in December and they were on my doorstep in 3 weeks. I believe the chips were $200 and the shipping was $90. It comes out to 0.48 a chip, but honestly, the extra 20 cents a chip (which is still half the cost of ABC customs) was worth not having to wait 6+ months. This was before an Anita group buy, so I don't think my order cut anyone off, but I know saved time by only having to approve my own designs and being able to pay via credit card instantly.

For what it's worth, some people (myself included) are just too impatient and value the increased speed over the increased cost. I paid $290 shipped for 600 chips from Anita back in December and they were on my doorstep in 3 weeks. I believe the chips were $200 and the shipping was $90. It comes out to 0.48 a chip, but honestly, the extra 20 cents a chip (which is still half the cost of ABC customs) was worth not having to wait 6+ months. This was before an Anita group buy, so I don't think my order cut anyone off, but I know saved time by only having to approve my own designs and being able to pay via credit card instantly.
Wow I’d take that deal!

No Aria's for me. I loved them but my league needs 25's

I got in on a buy from Dec 31 that isn't produced yet :cry: and got these beauties coming from Sean's add-on order.

View attachment 682129
Yeah and the Aria $25 is a beautiful chip! I'm getting samples in batch 5, and if I really like them (duh) then I'm going to see about getting the designer to add the $25 to the set. Someone else mentioned that there's a higher denom that is also sweet looking, so may look into that too. I'll let you know if I decide to get a set somewhere down the road a bit. Gotta get the ones I already have ordered first!!!

Yeah and the Aria $25 is a beautiful chip! I'm getting samples in batch 5, and if I really like them (duh) then I'm going to see about getting the designer to add the $25 to the set. Someone else mentioned that there's a higher denom that is also sweet looking, so may look into that too. I'll let you know if I decide to get a set somewhere down the road a bit. Gotta get the ones I already have ordered first!!!
Do you have any pictures of the $25 Aria chip? Would love to see it.

Sorry @Pippa didn't mean to steal your thunder. For some reason your photo wasn't in the post when I first looked at it.

$90? That sounds very reasonable for overseas shipping. That's like standard cost we Canadians pay to have chips shipped from the US. For example, I paid $135 for US to Canada reshipping for 1200 chips from the GB.

I'm definitely ordering direct if I decide to order another set. Cost seems pretty comparable and it would cut wait time by several months.

$90? That sounds very reasonable for overseas shipping. That's like standard cost we Canadians pay to have chips shipped from the US. For example, I paid $135 for US to Canada reshipping for 1200 chips from the GB.

I'm definitely ordering direct if I decide to order another set. Cost seems pretty comparable and it would cut wait time by several months.

FWIW I paid more than $100 shipping just for the color sample chips from Tina and that was only like 250 chips. But I do know that a significant part of the reason that the other group went with Anita in the first place was cheaper shipping.

So if I just contacted the Alibaba site directly, which of the two vendors am I ordering from? And what’s the difference between the two?

FWIW I paid more than $100 shipping just for the color sample chips from Tina and that was only like 250 chips. But I do know that a significant part of the reason that the other group went with Anita in the first place was cheaper shipping.
Cheaper and somehow faster. I think my chips came via air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom