Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (7 Viewers)

OK, thanks. Let me summarize what I think you are saying.

There is a $60 flat setup fee for each unique plaque. So if I were having two different plaques made, I would pay the $60 for each one. Then the cost of each plaque is $2. And there is no MOQ? So if I wanted a small number, say only 20 plaques of a certain denomination, it would come out to $60 + $2 x 20, or $100 total. So net of $5 per plaque for a small order. But for a larger order, say 100 plaques, it would be $60 + $2 x 100 = $260, or only $2.60 per plaque.

Honestly, even for a small number, that is a pretty good deal compared to the other companies that make acrylic plaques. And for larger numbers it is crazy cheap!

If I wanted a plaque where the front and the back are different, I'm guessing I would have to pay the $60 setup fee for each side. Is that correct? But only pay it once to have the same thing printed on both sides?

That’s my understanding for the most parts! It’s crazy affordable, I asked for samples but they’re currently out haha. No MOQs mentioned but given their track record I doubt there’s one

Will need to check on the setup fees and how it works, whether denoms count as a separate setup as well.

Thanks for looking into this! Like I said, I'm very interested as I'm sure others are. And I would love to hear from anyone that has purchased these from Tina's company. I'm surprised this is the first I've heard of this. Compared to other pricing I've seen on other plaque GBs, this seems like a no brainer if the quality comes even close to the other popular company that has the lowest prices. I'm thinking that is MSK, and the others (Abiatti maybe?) are even more expensive than them.

Thanks for looking into this! Like I said, I'm very interested as I'm sure others are. And I would love to hear from anyone that has purchased these from Tina's company. I'm surprised this is the first I've heard of this. Compared to other pricing I've seen on other plaque GBs, this seems like a no brainer if the quality comes even close to the other popular company that has the lowest prices. I'm thinking that is MSK, and the others (Abiatti maybe?) are even more expensive than them.

Yeah I think if the quality is close this could be a real game changer! I’m trying to get some samples but I haven’t seen MSK so a bit hard for me to judge haha. Is this another plaques mold ◡̈

Just to let everyone know; I requested a set of 700 chips with a standard design and got quoted 0.50 USD per chip.. either prices have gone up or its very ad hoc.

Just to let everyone know; I requested a set of 700 chips with a standard design and got quoted 0.50 USD per chip.. either prices have gone up or its very ad hoc.

It’s both. The reason why we (or at least I) were being somewhat “secretive” (not publicly posting but happily providing by PM) about the contact info was that we knew once they got bombarded with requests (particularly individual set requests) they would raise their prices. I just wanted to filter any questions before people went firing off unnecessary or random inquiries or quotes. They aren’t/weren’t a retail shop so they didn’t have retail prices. Now they are pushing their prices towards retail territory as a lot of people are contacting them directly for individual sets.

I suspect if Sean does another massive order they will honor better pricing however. I just sent in a 20k chip order for a small private group two months ago and the price was around .28ea and definitely only .31ea landed in the US.

Last edited:
It’s both. The reason why we (or at least I) were being somewhat “secretive” (not publicly posting but happily providing by PM) about the contact info was that we knew once they got bombarded with requests (particularly individual set requests) they would raise their prices. I just wanted to filter any questions before people went firing off unnecessary or random inquiries or quotes. They aren’t/weren’t a retail shop so they didn’t have retail prices. Now they are pushing their prices towards retail territory as a lot of people are contacting them directly for individual sets.

I suspect if Sean does another massive order they will honor better pricing however. I just sent in a 20k chip order for a small private group two months ago and the price was around .28ea and definitely only .31ea landed in the US.
Thanks a lot.

Yeah, 50 cents for these chips is ridiculous! And you need to tell her that. I think you can get Sun-Flys for about 65 cents.

In the end I got it down the .40 which seems reasonable to me. From what I see around the forum most people are happy with the chips.

Since I'm in Europe it's quite difficult to get good quality chips at reasonable prices. Importing from the US also has a lot of overhead costs.

In the end I got it down the .40 which seems reasonable to me. From what I see around the forum most people are happy with the chips.

Since I'm in Europe it's quite difficult to get good quality chips at reasonable prices. Importing from the US also has a lot of overhead costs.
Are you saying 40 cents before, or after shipping? Because 40 cents before shipping is still a little high for these. But maybe that's the best they can do on a small individual order.

This was before shipping. Could be a little high but I did make some adjustments to the set I ordered, so I'm fine with it.

Attachments

• 5edeeb5584db503b4d4518ad3c012b1a.png
    5edeeb5584db503b4d4518ad3c012b1a.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 163
Are you saying 40 cents before, or after shipping? Because 40 cents before shipping is still a little high for these. But maybe that's the best they can do on a small individual order.
Compare these to any other custom chips you can get, and they’re a bargain, even at 40¢, or more. Shoot, Claysmith chips with customized stickers are 50¢/chip.

Some people were asking me about the Casa Mango colors. I just pulled up the most commonly asked ones. I forget which thread it was so I am posting in a couple threads.

$0.25 pink base: 6/67/0/0
$0.25 pink spot: 4/30/0/0
$1 blue base: 69/5/0/0
$5 orange spot: 0/43/72/0
$5 yellow base: 4/0/96/0
$20 green base: 40/0/81/0
$100 light blue spot: 50/0/0/0
$100 dark blue spot: 95/0/69/0
$500 green spot: 51/0/86/0
$500 purple base:40/50/0/0
$1000 orange base color: 0/51/87/0
$1000 orange spot color: 0/78/93/0
$5000 turquoise base: 58/0/20/0

Photo Oct 30, 01 07 05.jpg

The color of the 1000 looks off on my smartphone. It shall be mustard. I'll check tomorrow.

Has anyone attempted a 50mm or larger chip?

Has anyone attempted a 50mm or larger chip?

Tina's company makes a 55mm chip. It was used for the Dealer Button in the Scrub Donkey set, but it's the same thickness as their chips.

They now have a 52mm x 6mm (standard DB thickness) dealer button that I have ordered a bunch of WTHC buttons on. They should be here in a couple weeks. All other chips are poker chip thickness.

They now have a 52mm x 6mm (standard DB thickness) dealer button that I have ordered a bunch of WTHC buttons on. They should be here in a couple weeks. All other chips are poker chip thickness.
Yeah, I just noticed the 52 in the pic above says 5mm. So now it's 6mm?

Edit: Pretty Sure BR Pro Poker DBs are 5.5mm

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom