Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (10 Viewers)

I have an old video about the card mold from Sun Fly. Not sure if this is helpful but hey, you asked!

And... maybe one more.

Thank you! :) I watched these recently. Your channel is an absolute staple If I want to find out more about some specific brands and types of chips. Really appreciate your work for this hobby!
So I figure I can expect a very similar experience from the Alibaba chips like this SunFly Ravenor's.

Sorry there was some in the 80s and some in the 100s :(

Here you go...
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-artwork-group-buy-us-can-cards-mold.58260/page-101

Here is one of them...
No worries, thank you for the help!!

I just received my ARIA Card Mold samples.... Wow!!! Now I know what all of the excitement is about. Bright colors, great quality, great sound, and they stack like bricks! And they are customizable for $0.35 a chip? Amazing.

IMG_6740.jpg

Last edited:
So are there any group buys going on now? It looks like ordering 500 chips direct would be $0.66 per chip.

Also, I would definitely need a quarter added to the ARIA's set if I were to get a cash set. I like the look of the cash colors on TV but the card mold cash chips that I see above need to be tweaked a bit.

So are there any group buys going on now? It looks like ordering 500 chips direct would be $0.66 per chip.

Also, I would definitely need a quarter added to the ARIA's set if I were to get a cash set. I like the look of the cash colors on TV but the card mold cash chips that I see above need to be tweaked a bit.
I think the $3 would make a great .25.

4B95D18D-DCD1-4329-B78B-83C92F49D26A.jpeg

I just received my ARIA Card Mold samples.... Wow!!! Now I know what all of the excitement is about. Bright colors, great quality, great sound, and they stack like bricks! And they are customizable for $0.35 a chip? Amazing.

View attachment 694133
They look amazing!
I can't miss next group buy...
One question: is card mold better than the plain mold (no mold) or is just an aesthetic?

They look amazing!
I can't miss next group buy...
One question: is card mold better than the plain mold (no mold) or is just an aesthetic?
Certainly it is personal choice, For me, I like that the embossing on the cards mold emulates a real clay chip. If you prefer a chip that looks like other ceramic chips, or want a larger space for you artwork, then go with the plain mold.

For any Canadians looking for affordable racks for their Cards Mold Alibaba chips, StraightPokerSupplies has a "68mm" rack that I believe is a 67.7 rack that other sellers offer. They fit my Cards Mold with only the smallest bit of give. Too big for Paulson but they also fit my CPC FDL Mold really well.

I'd recommend these racks over paying to have Chipco racks shipped from the US.

For any Canadians looking for affordable racks for their Cards Mold Alibaba chips, StraightPokerSupplies has a "68mm" rack that I believe is a 67.7 rack that other sellers offer. They fit my Cards Mold with only the smallest bit of give. Too big for Paulson but they also fit my CPC FDL Mold really well.

I'd recommend these racks over paying to have Chipco racks shipped from the US.

yes the 68mm racks fit both used HSI paulsons and the cards mold chips well. The cardmold chips fit perfectly (mine are Anita's) No rattle or shake and zero chance of a extra chip slipping in.
These racks still have the "made in china" stamp on the middle barrel but are slightly smaller and will also fit the lids to racks sold with tops in most cases (all of mine fit). They are the perfect racks for some import chips.

RZwGAir.jpg

I just wanted to send a word of caution that is pretty obvious but extremely important. Be very careful when wiring funds and you may want to consider paying the fees for other payment options.

I can appreciate being in charge of funds for a group buy where full payment in advance for single transaction deals in foreign nations can be a headache.

with little recourse at all if the agent you were negotiating goes silent, due diligence would be well advised I agree.

Anyone have experience with her acrylic plaques? Thinking of doing a run of PCA plaques.
Are you referring to Tina? I don't believe they make acrylic plaques. I do know they make ceramic plaques. I think someone on here has had some made by her. I was going to, but the MOQ was way more than I needed. It might have been 50, but I can't remember for sure.

Are you referring to Tina? I don't believe they make acrylic plaques. I do know they make ceramic plaques. I think someone on here has had some made by her. I was going to, but the MOQ was way more than I needed. It might have been 50, but I can't remember for sure.

They do actually have them listed on their Alibaba.

1134134A-F25D-4282-9328-79DF29FEAB5E.jpeg
453EF346-80CD-49FE-AAA4-2120025257EB.jpeg

Yup with Tina! I think she does actually when I reached out a while back. Ceramics too of course. Super reasonable pricing, smth like $2 a piece and can UV stamp whatever design.

View attachment 719223
Very cool! This is good to know and if they are really only $2 I am VERY interested. Last summer when we were discussing Sean's first GB, the ceramic ones were $3 each.

Yeap I got $2 + 400RMB per print style (not sure if it’s by denom). So still reasonable me thinks. I’m talking to @Johnny5 about doing a vintage run if folks are keen on trying it out for a PCA run.

I’m planning to do a cash set denom, so maybe $20 or $50 or $100 type range. But open to discuss if others are interested!

I need to check back through some old messages after work today. I was discussing with someone who had some cool artwork for plaques that look similar to real US Notes. Different from the ones you can buy from Apache. I believe he said I could use his art, but don't remember if he said I could share it, so I will get back to everyone here on that if there is any interest.

Yeap I got $2 + 400RMB per print style (not sure if it’s by denom). So still reasonable me thinks. I’m talking to @Johnny5 about doing a vintage run if folks are keen on trying it out for a PCA run.

I’m planning to do a cash set denom, so maybe $20 or $50 or $100 type range. But open to discuss if others are interested!
Sorry. What does 400RMB mean?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom