Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (2 Viewers)

Is there an issue I wasn't asked about?:rolleyes:
I’m too set in my ways to take too much lineup advice well. But I did admire the owls many times throughout the process when looking at color combinations. Actually almost made my $1 similar to yours.

In the end went with my gut and personal taste. Could I have made a couple better cohesive choices? Most definitely, but I think I’ll be happy I didn’t.... and if not there can always be secondaries

and could make happy many members here
tenor-40.gif

I’m too set in my ways to take too much lineup advice well. But I did admire the owls many times throughout the process when looking at color combinations. Actually almost made my $1 similar to yours.

In the end went I with my gut and personal taste. Could I have made a couple better cohesive choices? Most definitely, but I think I’ll be happy I didn’t.... and if not there can always be secondaries
Good distillers don't have to be sweet talkers.:)

Ok so I was really going to shut this down early. Lots of random and actually kinda stupid thoughts popped up.

“Devaluing” the set? Possible someone shows up with a $100 and cashes it out? Kills the uniqueness and rarity?

But I’ve invested a significant part of myself into this hobby and COMMUNITY. Made many friends. I love seeing old customs sample sets from the blue wall and before my time. It’s so interesting and a great way to share the love and solidify the history of the set.

Now I HATE reshipping LOL but after thinking about it I will leave this open up until I place my final order. Many of you have helped me along my journey here. It’s been a blast regardless of the ups and downs. Looking forward to hitting meetups and tossing cards with many of you in person.

edit: I kinda hate to do this but in the spirit of above 2020 join dates and prior from here on out please

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom