In Progress (ordering closed) Nakatomi Plaza - CPC CSQ - Sample Set Interest? (3 Viewers)

Just a frac for me, if such a thing is possible.
View attachment 1238739
Nice collection. I understand CPC sometimes include some extra / spares. If I have some I'll hit you up :cool
yeah im in because youre sample has reached scrub donkey status in the form of making a 5c chip.
Yeah it's pretty dumb given the amount I'm spending, but some games the crew play small, this set should cover me for a long time to come :LOL: :laugh: I'll get you on the list :)

Screenshot_20231214_181218_Facebook.jpg

OK, after 2 recent games with my crew, I'm putting my big boy pants on and dropping the 5c chip from my order. With the extra budget from these, I took the opportunity to upgrade the $20 to a loftier chip level! Updated preview on post 1.

These are now paid and we are officially in the queue with David. Not sure how folks want to do it re: payment. Wait until they land, or pay now and get a surprise at some point next year. Let me know :cool

yeah im in because youre sample has reached scrub donkey status in the form of making a 5c chip.
@davislane - Now that I have sacrificed my status within the Scrub Donkey community, no hard feelings if you don't want a sample set, just lemme know :D

Love this. I know I'm late to the party but would love a sample set if you end up with more or someone backs out. Very cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom