In Progress (ordering closed) Nakatomi Plaza - CPC CSQ - Sample Set Interest? (1 Viewer)

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Hey PCF!

I'm dangerously close to pulling the trigger on my latest addition to the Nakatomi Plaza collection. This time CPCs, on the CSQ mold. This will be a Cali cash set designed to cover a range of stakes for my home game, I've had a few folks enquire for sample sets already. Thought I'd quickly post up to see if there was additional interest from the sample collectors / anyone else. This way I can be sure to order enough.

Last I heard CSQ cut off was mid Dec with a view of starting around March time, will likely be a long run. But it gives us something to look forward to!

Each Sample set will include 11 chips:
  • 6 chips from the cash set. 25c, $1, $5, $20 & $100 (including a Special Edition $1 with scallop inlay).
  • 4 chips from the tourney set. T100, T500, T1000 & T5000
$46 Shipped CONUS (likely elsewhere too but we can work that out).

I'm on vacation for the next week, but will try to keep an eye on it, and check in when I get back :)

Matt :cool

Cash.png

Tourney.png

Last edited:
If you need a reshipper (either if CPC can ship the samples to me directly or if you send to me) I’m glad to send them out to others in the Stares States (and Canada and wherever).

Last edited:
Would love a set! Do you have any cut cards or bounty chips left? (Sorry I failed to follow up earlier this year - the hobby really took off) :)

Just a quick update to this as I'm looking to email David very shortly and get this rolling! I've added a small/simple tourney set to my order (for all those tournaments I don't run at home haha!). So will be including these within the sample set bundles for those already signed up for the cash set. I think I have 2-3 remaining if there's any other interest. I'll keep you all updated! Matt :cool

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom