Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (3 Viewers)

Alright I think I covered everyone. If you haven't received a PM for address/payment message me, but I don't think I missed anyone who posted here

So I just can’t help myself and kept tinkering. The $20 may change and no longer be off the menu. And the hundo may get an upgrade.

So there’s a chance for full samples after all. Going to sleep on it and will likely only have a day or 2 if anyone wants to add on for the full sample as well.
<insert hand up emoji>

You’re nuts :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Alright let's do this before I change my mind again. Hundo is now getting a change and the $20 is no longer off the menu. Bit of a risk for the set, but one thing is for sure they will make great card cappers lol

Send me a message if you want the add ons for $12. Only will be open for a day.

You’re nuts an idiot
FYP but it’s sure going to have some pretty chips. Hundos rarely see felt for my game so I decided to just let it be what it is. A showpiece. Repeating colors be damned.

Should still play just fine when needed though. Nothing repeats side by side for each denom and passed dirty stack mock up tests so screw it :)

FYP but it’s sure going to have some pretty chips. Hundos rarely see felt for my game so I decided to just let it be what it is. A showpiece. Repeating colors be damned.

Should still play just fine when needed though. Nothing repeats side by side for each denom and passed dirty stack mock up tests so screw it :)
You already know.

1620939839650.gif

Oops I think I maybe goofed. I confirmed with David I could make the chip changes already, but I just realized I didn't confirm adding a decent amount of quantity still. Let me make sure it's ok real quick. Stand by :)

Lucky for you David has the quickest response times I’ve ever seen. I’d take the under bet on 5 mins :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oops I think I maybe goofed. I confirmed with David I could make the chip changes already, but I just realized I didn't confirm adding a decent amount of quantity still. Let me make sure it's ok real quick. Stand by :)

Lucky for you David has the quickest response times I’ve ever seen. I’d take the under bet on 5 mins :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah dude is quick. Either way though, even if I can't add a couple more racks, the hundo is getting an upgrade for everyone with no extra cost

Shoot me PMs if you haven't yet and want the add ons or if you still want in on a sample. Finalizing tonight. There won't be the 20 after all, but now a spicy NCV included too. Pointless for my game? Hell yes, but I just have a chip I want to have made so it's happening.

Last edited:
One and only bump for any stragglers that still want the add on this morning. I won’t be ordering many extras of those so I won’t likely have any later.

So I just can’t help myself and kept tinkering. The $20 may change and no longer be off the menu. And the hundo may get an upgrade.

So there’s a chance for full samples after all. Going to sleep on it and will likely only have a day or 2 if anyone wants to add on for the full sample as well.
In

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom