Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets

Saoliver

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The forum limits are killing me. If you haven't PM'd me yet please do so. It's making me wait 2 minutes between each message now
1619814663291.gif

JeepologyOffroad

Straight Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I think I covered everyone. If you haven't received a PM for address/payment message me, but I don't think I missed anyone who posted here

MyLastChip

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in if not too late. Well I know I’m late. But you get what I mean?

Basically I’ll take one if possible.

JeepologyOffroad

Straight Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just can’t help myself and kept tinkering. The $20 may change and no longer be off the menu. And the hundo may get an upgrade.

So there’s a chance for full samples after all. Going to sleep on it and will likely only have a day or 2 if anyone wants to add on for the full sample as well.

Hornet

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just can’t help myself and kept tinkering. The $20 may change and no longer be off the menu. And the hundo may get an upgrade.

So there’s a chance for full samples after all. Going to sleep on it and will likely only have a day or 2 if anyone wants to add on for the full sample as well.
In!

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In

Top Bottom