Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets

JeepologyOffroad

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing something I never thought I would do. Order a custom CPC set. Finally came up with a lineup I loved too much to shake the idea. Originally wasn't planning on samples, but a few people convinced me otherwise.

Going to do something a little different. This will be a blind sample set preorder.

The order deadline for my mold is tomorrow so this will only be open for a very short time.

Hints at the set: Cash set, shaped inlays, cali colors, shit show. Sample will include 50¢, $1, $5, & $100 - $28 shipped within the US

Post interest below and PM :)

Marhault

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prefer 50¢ in all my sets. $25 is a special request chip and unfortunately David won't make more for samples.
Kinda weird. You can order whatever you want I think if it's custom. I just ordered extra for my set when I placed the order for samples but they'll also send extra chips too.

JeepologyOffroad

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda weird. You can order whatever you want I think if it's custom. I just ordered extra for my set when I placed the order for samples but they'll also send extra chips too.
The $25 chip is "off the menu" so to speak so I am already ordering the maximum he said he would be willing to make. I tried though!

JeepologyOffroad

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah ok. I didn't even try for off menu items lol. Mines regular stuff.
Yeah it's really not that crazy off the menu and most likely wouldn't even recognize that it was at first glance honestly.

JustDave

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 7.33.49 PM.png

Top Bottom