Vendor Sale All in blind - JeepologyOffroad CPC sample sets (2 Viewers)

Quarters are for the poor heathen of deep America. :p
:)

@JeepologyOffroad, I m' not just IN, but also willing to fly there, to help you rinse them clean and oil them shiny for you, my man!:hearts::hearts:
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Jeep is the only person I trust blind, when it comes to chips. I don't know if it works the other way 'round.
TIL I'm a poor heathen.

What's most intimidating is that most of you posting here bear official titles (Site Vendor, Tournament Expert, Lord of the Horizon, Punishment of the Earth, and so forth).
Initially, it's fearsome; then it gets flattering (wow, I participate in a thread with so many important people).
:p :p

giphy-6.gif

Jeep don't do it. She probably has a beard. Why else would he trade her.
One of my beautiful aunts (in her 70s now) in the village has a nice moustache; she is tall and reminds me of an Artillery Sergeant (I've been one) in a Kilt.:p
The sister is a modern girl, much into anglo-saxon pop sub-culture, and could make happy many members here, if the members could focus on a relationship rather than on poker and chips. :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom