GB Completed The NUTS tournament - CPC sample set presale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought most people would just want the 5-chip sample. I always underestimate the sickness here on PCF.

You People are Sick.gif

Interested in a full set (primary + secondary), please. Thanks!

You're not a very good crack dealer, are you? I want my hit now!
Yeah, I know. I wish I could have them right away, also. I'll probably submit my numbers to CPC in another week or so. Then I'll wait. And wait.

Assuming shipping and customs from US to Germany isn't too bad, I'd be up for a primary set and a plaque.
Absolutely love the design and colours. Well done.

Assuming shipping and customs from US to Germany isn't too bad, I'd be up for a primary set and a plaque.
Absolutely love the design and colours. Well done.

I have no idea what customs charges you, but shipping small packages like this is typically in the $13-$15 range. If the package weight is over 8 ounces, it would go up about $4.

FYI, I did submit my order yesterday and paid for it today. As expected, the cutoff for this mold will be in December, but it won’t run in production until at least March. And it’s the most popular mold, so the run could last a few months.

Also, I’m not sure if I want to collect ahead of time now. It’s just such a long wait for you guys.

Last edited:
FYI, I did submit my order yesterday and paid for it today. As expected, the cutoff for this mold will be in December, but it won’t run in production until at least March. And it’s the most popular mold, so the run could last a few months.

Also, I’m not sure if I want to collect ahead of time now. It’s just such a long wait for you guys.
Na man, thats the best way to do it. When they arrive it feels free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom