Giveaway 5 Billion Dollars (for real) + Casa Mango swag (1 Viewer)

Since it's now Thursday, I guess I'm Not Rich.
5zozADCAAShdnRDbT6.gif

Normally, I would too, but way too many blocker cards from the other players!
For :8h::9h:, All 3 nines are live, as are two of the three other 8s and he dominates the other player holding an 8, no one has more outs for pairs. Also 3 10s, Js, and Qs are all live, 9 of the remaining 11 hearts for a flush are live as well, and importantly, no one his holding a higher diamond, so no redraw. Appears this hand is second in equity.

But it looks like :ad::6h: has the best of it, all 3 aces are live and the best kicker if the case 6 should show. Also, 9 live diamonds available for the nut flush should 4 show up.

1638550714085.png

Late edit to complete the thoughts on the other hands, I am guessing :js::6c: is third in equity by having the only spade and the only jack. :qd::7c: has no live suits and one missing queen and missing seven, but does dominate both other players sharing cards. :7h::8d: is dominated by both cards, has no live suits, and 3 dead sixes hurts straight possibility. :qc::6d: is dominated on both cards, no connectivity at all, and winning chances are mostly from having the highest club to make a flush.

Last edited:
For :8h::9h:, All 3 nines are live, as are two of the three other 8s and he dominates the other player holding an 8, no one has more outs for pairs. Also 3 10s, Js, and Qs are all live, 9 of the remaining 11 hearts for a flush are live as well, and importantly, no one his holding a higher diamond, so no redraw. Appears this hand is second in equity.

But it looks like :ad::6h: has the best of it, all 3 aces are live and the best kicker if the case 6 should show. Also, 9 live diamonds available for the nut flush should 4 show up.

View attachment 821442

Late edit to complete the thoughts on the other hands, I am guessing :js::6c: is third in equity by having the only spade and the only jack. :qd::7c: has no live suits and one missing queen and missing seven, but does dominate both other players sharing cards. :7h::8d: is dominated by both cards, has no live suits, and 3 dead sixes hurts straight possibility. :qc::6d: is dominated on both cards, no connectivity at all, and winning chances are mostly from having the highest club to make a flush.

Wow, I am really kind of shocked here at how bad Q6 is and also how good J6 is. It is amazing how much that spade does for the J6.

@justincarothers misses, but will be looking for a Q on the turn.
@Zmasterben hits, but believe it or not has kicker problems with the measly Q!
@Emitsu ...oof! Hitting one of your cards usually doesn't feel this bad :(
@SuckoutKing was looking so good with that juicy starter but will be looking to backdoor something and still has the two overs.
@12thMan hit, and takes the lead with the gigantic A kicker!
@AZBOARDER13 with the gut shot possibility! No 5's out there yet!

88A8A5EA-5AC1-437F-B9B4-6583B44650F7.jpeg

1638558472097.png

Well definitely good news for :7h::8c: now has four clean gutshot outs with a 5. Didn't change much for :ad::6h: still the leader at about 30%. (Obviously hitting the ace instead would have caused a large jump in equity.) :9h::8h: lost a bit, but still has two clean overs to outdraw the 6 and the backdoor flush and some bd straights too. Both other players with a 6 got some love, but will have to hit their kickers to win. :js::6c: has one more live card to that end and why still head of the :6s::qc:, complete miss for :7c::qd:

@SuckoutKing makes me nervous you know he is a threat, you know its going to happen, you just don't know when!?

got my eye on :4c: / :4s: and a live :9s:

If the turn is an ace...
:ad: :6h: has everyone drawing dead except for the :7h::8c: (the :ah: would keep :8h::9h: around too.)

If the turn is a K, T, 3, 2...
:ad::6h: jumps to 50% equity (a little less if it's a heart due to the backdoor for :9h::8h:)

If it's a Q, J, 9, 8, 7...
:ad::6h: is dead to the 3 aces, and again if the turn is a heart, then actually only 2 of the aces left are good.

If the turn is a 5...
:ad::6h: is dead to a full house chop with the two remaining fours.
:8c::7h: is at 83% and has to dodge the fours that make a full house, or the 7 for the bigger straight for :8h::9h:. The numbers move more in the flush draw's favor if it's the :5h: of course

If it's a 4....
:ad::6h:, there are 4 outs for the win, the remaining 3 aces and the case 4, would still lose on a 7, 8, 9, J, Q. Everything else is a tie (about 55%) with the two other fours full of sixes. (including no longer losing on a 5)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom