Giveaway Casa Mango ceramic cards mold sample set Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Win: 1 sample set (8 chips) of ceramic Casa Mango cards mold chips. Shipping is free anywhere in the world.

Eligibility:
  • At least 1 positive Feedback
  • Reaction Score of at least 25
  • Must be a member longer than 1 month
  • No international restrictions
Entry: Just reply "in" or anything similar below by the cutoff of Wednesday November 4th 11:59 EST. One entry per person but comment as much as you would like in thread.

Drawing: Sometime on Thursday November 5th I will compile a list of all people who indicate they are "in", eliminate duplicate entries, and then use random.org to select 8 people to "sit" at a table of NLHE. I will check to confirm all selected players meet eligibility requirements at that point and then redraw their seat if necessary. Seat #1 will be the first of those selected to have posted and seat #2 the second person and so on. You will "play" a game of NLHE on Friday November 6th with everyone all-in preflop which I will deal the cards. Chops will result in additional hand with chopping players until a final winner. Final winner wins the sample set.

(Winner receives a sample set of 8 chips, and will not receive all of the chips shown).

PS, thanks again to @SeanGecko for running this epic group buy!

DSC_9811.jpg
DSC_9839-2.jpg
DSC_9862.jpg
DSC_9859.jpg
DSC_9888-3.jpg

Pic idea totally stollen from fellow chipper @Ben8257

Last edited:
These are awesome. I'm in if being a member for a month on the 6th November counts (I joined on the 6th October!)?

In please.

These looks outstanding man! Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom