Key West's February giveaway: $2 chips and $2 bills! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this evening, we drew the winners of the Key West's February contest live on Facebook. All the winners have been notified via PM here on Poker Chip Forum. They're shown in the chart above.

If you'd like to see the actual numbers as they were drawn, here's a link to the Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/continentalcards/

Thank you again to everyone who entered the contest, and congratulations to @detroitdad @William White @LeGold @Geremie @Kidd32 and @FortyMorty

I also really loved seeing all the great photos and positive energy generated in this thread! I'm a dog guy myself, so I love a good photo of man's best friend!

Please don't forget to enter our March contest to play some traditional 3:2 blackjack at the Key West's table. To keep it legal, you'll be playing for a chance to win prizes and cash, and we'll be putting up your bet. Our first hand will be dealt next weekend, so look for the contest thread here on PCF this week, and good luck!

Last edited:
Ive Been sipping on this cocktail consistently for a few years now; The Good Ole' Melonball.

-1 part midori
-1 part grey goose (preferred)
-splash of orange juice
-throw that on some ice and you're good to go.

87DB9437-20B6-477E-A75E-F110F97EFC34.jpeg

Yeah. This giveaway is long gone, but positivity is good. May everyone realize their grail stick.... I mean chips.

The rare daytime game, including my 18 yr old son and best friend of all time. And Theo, the chihuahua. Makes all the investments in chips, cards, tables, etc well worth it:)

Attachments

• CEFD24A6-01F6-48AE-AE8B-60EC7DE6A5E9.jpeg
    CEFD24A6-01F6-48AE-AE8B-60EC7DE6A5E9.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 176
Yeah, i did not even bother to look at the date and realised it was a year old :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:Anyway here was the house pet messing up the christmas decorations haha.
IMG_20210210_232239.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom