Casa Mango CC and DB Group Buy Order Thread (will combine with WTHC orders) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what all I need to edit. I’m on mango and wthc.

1 of every button, 2 of every cut card in every size (for what’s available now and anything to come).

Is it still possible to be a part of this buy?

Dang it! Don't know how I've not seen this thread.

I'd be in for whatever I could get. Too late for CCs I guess. Oh well!

I'd still be in for 1 of each DBs

Nice design. It's fabulous!

It looks like people are still ordering cut cards after the March 1st deadline, if those are still avail I'll do 4x poker.

Also in for 2 white buttons. Thanks!

Cut cards have been printed and will be shipped to me later this week. Payment and shipping of these will take place in conjunction with the dealer button orders. I have several designs drafted and am communicating with ABC/BRP to determine which are good for print. Once those are good to go I will post an order thread and tag everyone who has ordered cut cards.

Please note that I had added a black or "sunset" version of the button after you initially put in your request for the original white button. Please do NOT edit your original comment but leave a new comment below adjusting your order if you want to change your quantity or add black buttons. Otherwise your original order for the white button will stand. No action is necessary. I will be reaching out in the coming days regarding payment.

@TheBigTater @lubcik

2 white buttons 2 black buttons please

Haha, sorry for dragging out this group buy! I have already got you and Ben at 3 each plus 1 additional black button y'all are picking up for @chipfinder. I assume I should just leave that in place?

Just trying to consolidate the orders at the moment because I had added the black button late and we will be getting this order out soon.

Haha, sorry for dragging out this group buy! I have already got you and Ben at 3 each plus 1 additional black button y'all are picking up for @chipfinder. I assume I should just leave that in place?

Just trying to consolidate the orders at the moment because I had added the black button late and we will be getting this order out soon.
Oh haha well than 3 each is perfect! I just assumed since there was no numbers we forgot to give you totals

Please note that I had added a black or "sunset" version of the button after you initially put in your request for the original white button.
That sunset black version is so nice. It's not just a black button with the same colors as the white button. Can't wait to get these.

Is there not enough interest in 49mm dealer buttons?

60mm seems cumbersome at the poker table. Granted, the larger size looks great framed on a wall.

Is there not enough interest in 49mm dealer buttons?

60mm seems cumbersome at the poker table. Granted, the larger size looks great framed on a wall.
I would say the opposite. The 60mm is perfect size for being able to stick out nicely on a table and personally wouldn’t ever go with anything smaller. Now the smaller size would be perfect for the display case though.

I would say the opposite. The 60mm is perfect size for being able to stick out nicely on a table and personally wouldn’t ever go with anything smaller. Now the smaller size would be perfect for the display case though.

Stick out? You can use it as a weapon or a door stopper.

Stick out? You can use it as a weapon or a door stopper.
Maybe you’re talking about these instead of the 60mm buttons. If so, I can see why you hate them.
0D6ED35B-9DD6-4D8D-96A5-ACEE8D9F1228.jpeg

Ok we’ll just agree that you’re crazy. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :D

No. I get it. 60mm buttons make good beer coasters. They function as a paperweight and a drain stopper for your bathtub and they work well if you are far sighted or practicing social distancing.

If I wasn’t worried about someone putting me in the OOC thread, I would say something about 11mm not being a big deal.

Oh crap.

No. I get it. 60mm buttons make good beer coasters. They function as a paperweight and a drain stopper for your bathtub and they work well if you are far sighted or practicing social distancing.
Well then (you can barely see the 60mm button under the beer btw):

20848090-7041-4797-9D80-6AE0997C1A44.jpeg

Brave man drinking a Corona in these crazy times.
Haha someone left one of those in the pokah fridge last game so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to throw it in a photo.

***Orders CLOSED***

Button order has been placed and paid for with ABC Gifts as of 4/3/2020. Production time estimated at 2-3 weeks. Cut card only orders have been shipped. Remaining cut cards will ship with buttons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All orders have now been shipped. I wanted to thank @Gear again for the WTHC artwork (a bunch of WTHC and Casa Mango cut cards are on the way to you) as well as @MatB for running the cut card group buy and letting us squeeze our order in. Also thanks of course to @ABC Gifts and Awards / @BR Pro Poker for these awesome dealer buttons. This group buy is now closed.

Mine came in Friday. Thanks again for running this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom