Casa Mango CC and DB Group Buy Order Thread (will combine with WTHC orders) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order totals updated in post #2. Cut card orders closed. DB orders open. DB orders will be placed at the same time as WTHC orders in about 1 week.

Update: Matb sent Cut card artwork to printer for proofs. Will update with turnaround time after approval of proofs.

Last edited:
Yeah, use the black cut card design for a second button. That would be awesome.

Yeah I like the cut card blackout design. But I generally don’t think I like the idea of a blackout button. I don’t think I have seen a button with a deep black base like that. Can you think of any examples? I am curious and it would be easy to do.

@saleen121212 "Captain" button is black, they came out fantastic as well! Damn drawing a blank on black buttons, I can follow up when I get home, I know Pillage and Plunder has a block button and Terribles... not sure I have any pictures though

20200208_160039.jpg

I did find this peach!!

Well, what the hell @Himewad and @Ben8257, I might as well do it since the minimum won’t be a problem. Even if there are so few examples it is even more reason to do it in my opinion. I will add it in. I am waiting to here back from Gene in pricing because the price of buttons went up on the public site. I have several WTHC button designs and I am not satisfied with them yet to make them public. At a bit of a creative block on those. But want to get the WTHC buttons posted and up for order by Monday and I will have a blackout Casa Mango then too.

I also have an old school HHR Casa Mango set I am working on and the direction the artwork is going is 70’s fun. Don’t know if I will have that settled in time for this order of buttons though.

I'm down for (3) black dealer buttons! In addition to the (3) whites already in the order. Willing to buy more if needed to make the minimum!! I know I have problems

No worries at all brother!! Happyto being it to Mark's! @Highli99 I know you like the beachy sun themed stuff... any intrest? I am happy to cover shipping and redistribute locally

Edit: nevermind Ben already added some blacks!!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Love it! Order updated to include (1) black button. Thank you

"Sunset" blackout button added in addition to the original white "Sunrise" button. If you would like a black button you can either edit your original order post or adding a new comment is fine.

View attachment 417492

@Justin Olson @BarrieJ3 @72o @Kidsthesedays @HobokenNJ @EGLIDE73 @ceramicmike @Suited Connector @Nuhockey @Senzrock @ShuffleNDeal @grantc54 @Himewad @TheBigTater @lubcik @Ben8257 @FordPickup92 @sheikh617 @suited67 @Eloe2000 @JeepologyOffroad
@ReallyGoodUsername

I added some to our order.

1 Sunset + 1 Sunrise button (instead of my initial order of just 2 sunrise button’s) - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom