SOLD Winners announced!! Giveaway: "Casa Mango" dealer button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
As, literally, a small token of appreciation to the community for all of the help chipping in my few months here I am offering up some buttons made by @ABC Gifts and Awards from my first semi-custom set "Casa Mango" tournament set shipped anywhere in the world for free.

What you can win:
1 Casa Mango dealer button shipped for free anywhere in the world. There will be two winners who will each receive 1 button.

Requirement:
Must have a reaction score of at least 200 to show some indication of community participation.

To enter:
Just post any comment below specifically indicating that you want "in". Entries close on Tuesday December 17 at Midnight EST.

Selection:
I will post a numbered list of all usernames who are "in" on Wednesday. After that posting I will use a random number generator at random.org to select 2 numbers who will each receive a button. If any of the entries do not meet the 200 user reaction score requirement I will then draw a new random number until both buttons are won. I will then PM you for your address and ship on my own dime.

Photo Dec 12, 17 51 16 (1).jpg

Last edited:
in! Thank you @Eloe2000 !

Always enjoy your posts as 80% of the time their exactly what I was going to say and 100% of the time they're said in a much more clear and concise manner than what I was going to say :D

In please, button looks great! Do you by chance have any for sale?

thank you! Unfortunately not right now. When @ABC Gifts and Awards told me how cheap they were I probably should have just picked up a bunch in case anyone wanted one. But I only grabbed two extra for a giveaway. I will keep you in mind if I let more go or order more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom