Tropicana Group Buy. Lottery for spot in line ends 11/29 9PM Eastern (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you take out shipping it would be about 1.86/chip is how I'm thinking about it. Can't count shipping for the cost of the chip.
Bingo

Fully insured plus flat rate. I will adjust for multiple sets.

Give me a number
I have just seen the thread !!! I think îm just in Time.
Great opportunity !!! Thanks for it !

@H|Q I have been watching this thread and trying to resist but I think I want in now. I did have one question though. In the original post it says $1.86 per chip. With all in is it not $2.01 per chip? Still a great deal!

Give me a lucky number for the drawing!!!

I AM ALL IN!!!

Thanks
David O

You got it! See OP for your number.

Just a few minutes to go before we close out the entries and draw the names.

I will be using RANDOM.org

Each person will we get a number. Anyone that wants more than one set will be replaced immediately for the next drawing if their number is selected.

This will be a slow roll. Where I will tease out the winners by drawing one name/number during a commercial break of Pats/Broncos game, then posting here in the thread. I will update the OP as the night goes on. Shouldn't be too long. I will PM the winners the appropriate PayPal info.

OK, the lottery is now closed. No more entries after this post.

Drawing coming up over the next commercial break.

I have 7 entrants currently.

Congrats to David O! Your number was selected for the second drawing. Your number will be removed and future number 6 results will be redrawn

congrats guys.. bad luck for me.. I was desperate for one of these sets :(

BONUS DRAWING! A 6th set has been made available from the source! Congrats @softchewy! Your number was selected.

This was a partial set, that I've been trying to get from the source. He just confirmed shipping to me!

Awesome softchewy !
And you didn't waste your "one time" :)

Congrats all! Now I cannot wait for my early Christmas. Also need advice. What do you think? If not I will be looking for more Fracs for this set. Probably never get these in to play but just a thought.

IMG_1173.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom