Tropicana Group Buy. Lottery for spot in line ends 11/29 9PM Eastern (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee! I knew Joe Dimaggio's number would be lucky!

Payment sent, including Courage's magic fingers treatment.

Thanks again, and congrats to the other guys who got lucky.

smart move! It'll be a little bit to get the chips down to him, but @courage does a great job!

It's stunning to me that only seven names are on the list.

If it were 2 weeks later (when I'll have cash) I doubt I'd have been able to resist - probably better this way. :coffee:

Congrats to the winners - you guys got some AWESOME chips at a great price.

smart move! It'll be a little bit to get the chips down to him, but courage does a great job!

No rush, of course. I'm sure Santa Claus is already backlogged.

Although these are delicious chips, I trust that the Courage treatment does not include licking. But if his trusty assistant Kimi is involved, anything goes...

Congrats all! Now I cannot wait for my early Christmas. Also need advice. What do you think? If not I will be looking for more Fracs for this set. Probably never get these in to play but just a thought.
View attachment 23630

Would be cool if you could do a Trop mold relabeled as $.25

Last edited:
I cleaned a couple sets last night, first tested on a barrel of Casablanca and Flamingos. These are pretty standard result . The 5's fade most but pop after oiling. I had to also hand brush a rack of $1's cuz I'm picky.

20151209_000054.jpg

The dregs after 800 chips.

20151209_002256.jpg

No rush, of course. I'm sure Santa Claus is already backlogged.

Although these are delicious chips, I trust that the Courage treatment does not include licking. But if his trusty assistant Kimi is involved, anything goes...

I guess we both got lucky. It's gonna cost extra though.

2015-12-04 14.38.31.jpg

Oh I doubt I could resist this if there is another set. Let's see what it is- but if it is anything like the others, put my name in the hat.

DrStrange

@liftapint chips have not arrived yet. They are in USPS limbo. She got 2/3 boxes and the chips missing are mostly $1. I did get another set of chips in, but I'm going to need to wait to see how the USPS thing shakes out to decide how I'm going to offer sets.

The $1 will be VERY hard to replace, but I think I can source some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom