2017 Postseason (2 Viewers)

It literally writes itself. Who wins it all?

PicsArt_11-01-04.47.12.jpg

I have to be on the ice with the team I coach from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm. I figure I should be home between 10 and 10:15... So I might miss 1 or 2 innings. I know its an 8:00 start, but the amount of commercials are a little ridiculous.

Darvish knocked out for a second straight start! Makes you wonder if that's why the Rangers let him go.

I've never liked anything about Texas as much as I absolutely adore the Astros right now.

Delicious. So very delicious.

I didn't think a 33 year old story warranted its own thread, so I figured I'd stick it here.

Cliffs: When the Tigers won the 1984 World Series, there was pandemonium and chaos (read: stupidity and violence) outside the stadium and the team was forced to stay in the locker room for 2-3 hours after the game. The owner (who also owned Dominos Pizza) landed a helicopter inside the stadium, took a pizza order, then with Jack Morris (still in uniform), flew out to pick up 35 pizzas and deliver them back to the stadum.

I was 13 when that Series happened. I've lived here my entire life (except for 4 years in the mid 90's when I lived in Chicago). I've never heard that story before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom