Giveaway Wedgerock wants your best title (1 Viewer)

inapinch

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
It’s True. He wants to see what’s the best title you can come up with that’s unrelated to poker chips. He personally whispered this to me. (Silly reference here)

International members welcome to post! Free shipping worldwide on me!

Any member in good standing can post anything.

1 post per member.

Tomorrow Deadline: February 24, 2024 11:59pm

I’ll randomly draw eight numbers, those numbers will correlate to post order (your welcome to post more than once, but only your first post will count in the order it was posted), and those eight numbers will play a poker hand. Best hand gets first pick of button, second best gets next, and third gets final pick. If that doesn’t make sense, may God have mercy on your soul.

Dealer button options:
IMG_5926.jpeg

My first dealer button from PCF was from @WedgeRock . Hoping to pay it forward.

I’ll have another card giveaway tomorrow, as well as MS chip giveaway. PCF community is awesome

Last edited:
In the event of a tie in the dealt hand, you must walk twenty paces from each other, look each other in the eye, and…. I dunno, we’ll figure it out

Title....shoot how about, "The PCF story: how those in communities can care for each other and should function in modern day society"

In! Thank you!

Not sure about the title thing, but…if it’s unrelated to poker chips…are we talking book title? Movie title? I’m just going to go with “Tenet” - if you’ve seen the movie this title is quite interesting on a few levels.

Hmm what is my best title? Hmmm well i always say st the poker table "dont hate me cause I'm pretty" when i win a huge pot, So...

My Title must be Gorgeous Geoff

From here on in please refer to me as Gorgeous Geoff

ps dont hate me cause im pretty

Cheers

Gorgeous Geoff

PPS in please

I refer to myself as “God Amongst Mortals”.

I believe it to be the best and most accurate title, at least for me.

Although…for some reason my wife disagrees? As do my kids. And my parents. All my friends too.

Little do they know that they’re just proving my point though…only mere mortals could be so wrong about something so clearly true!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom