Giveaway Yet another 2024 Giveaway! Win 3d Printed stuff! (2 Viewers)

20240121_194825.jpg
20240121_194952.jpg
20240121_195022.jpg
Congrats @Mrs Poker Zombie with 2 pair Kings and 10's

What do you use for your 3d modeling? Fusion 360 here. I might make some stackers at some point. :)
Tinkercad lol. Tried a few different softwares and they are all too advanced for my tiny brain. Spent hours and hours trying to learn to do simple stuff vs tinkercad just is self explanatory and user friendly. Lots of drawbacks of tinkercad too but works for me and what I'm doing.

Tinkercad lol. Tried a few different softwares and they are all too advanced for my tiny brain. Spent hours and hours trying to learn to do simple stuff vs tinkercad just is self explanatory and user friendly. Lots of drawbacks of tinkercad too but works for me and what I'm doing.
I did the trays like you did, for my cash box. How deep are yours? I did 20 mm. Maybe could bring that down to save some material. This is an image from the phone app. It links with the software so I can share and mark up the models. It's geeky :cool

1000001286.jpg

I did the trays like you did, for my cash box. How deep are yours? I did 20 mm. Maybe could bring that down to save some material. This is an image from the phone app. It links with the software so I can share and mark up the models. It's geeky :cool

View attachment 1260734
20-30mm depends on chip diameter. Slot depth typically 30-40% of chip height. Larger is lower %
Been rounding corners in last few revisions.
I make my stuff heavier thicker walls and higher infill than I could be but prefer it that way.
Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom