SOLD Windwalker Dollar Sale #9: ESPT Hundos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I’ve decided to thin out some of the chips I definitely won’t use, have extras of that are lying around, or will probably never be part of any set I put together, and so will be doing a series of “dollar sales”.

This sale is for 3 racks of pristine, mint ESPT hundos. Each rack is $1, max one rack per buyer.

Instead of doing a random drawing for this sale, I am asking whoever is interested in buying a rack to link their single favorite post from this site along with their “in” or “interested”. For example:

—-
In!

Post in thread '2k tourney, T5 base'

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/2k-tourney-t5-base.59158/post-1149746
—-

The post can be anything. Instructional, funny, off-topic, a rant, a rave, whatever. Just something you enjoy reading and going back to, because it’s meaningful or relevant to you. I thought this might help unearth some of the more popular / interesting posts on the site, since there is no timeframe from which the post has to be, either.

I will pick my top 3 favorites from the links and give the right to purchase to the posters of those links.

For the noobs, the icon to copy the URL to a single post can be copied by clicking on the share icon at the top of any post, or by clicking on the post number, and then copying the url from the address bar.

- Not a dibs sale.
- Your reference link must be an individual post, not a forum or thread.
- If more than one person posts a link that I choose, I’ll do a drawing from within that group of posters
- I will leave the sale open for entries until midnight PST on Friday.
- Asshat clause applies

Price: $1 shipped per rack. CONUS only.
International buyers: $1 per rack plus shipping.

449D2340-8866-443D-A43B-ADDDF4F04E13.jpeg

Last edited:
In. I’m sure that I’m on the asshat list, but there has never been a post that made me laugh more than this one.
You’re on the list? I just went through our PMs, and they’re all so friendly and civil. I actually thought you left the site, because I hadn’t heard from you in a while hahaha. Why would you be on my asshat list ffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom