Windwalker’s Chipping Journey in Pr0n0grAph1C Detail (8 Viewers)

If you get dragged to disney, feel free to bitch. But if you bought the ticket, flew to Orlando, paid to park, and walked your happy ass into the park, you then don't get to start complaining about how much it sucks.
Sure I do. If I pay for all of that, I reserve every right to bitch while my family is happy.

.....It's like you don't even know me.......

What's really strange here is the people who don't like Disney land who are going to Disney land and then complaining the entire time.

If you don't like Disney, don't go.

Let the people who like Disney keep going.

You never accounted for the fact that Walt Disney keeps telling you to go fuck yourself while you're in his park whenever you point something out. That's after the fact that you paid to be in his park whether or not you choose to enjoy it while you're there so should be able to do as you please without the owner of the park treating you like shit. Your example can go right the fuck down the drain. Case closed.

You never accounted for the fact that Walt Disney keeps telling you to go fuck yourself while you're in his park whenever you point something out. That's after the fact that you paid to be in his park whether or not you choose to enjoy it while you're there so should be able to do as you please without the owner of the park treating you like shit. Your example can go right the fuck down the drain. Case closed.

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. You did not pay to visit this thread. If you dont like it, get the fuck out. If you have a beef with the OP, then deal with it on your own accord. Why is this so difficult for people to understand?

and who the fuck died and made you Higgins?
I dunno, that response made me lol.
Higgins_%28Hillerman%29.jpg

Windwalker don't do itttttt. I want to see every amazing set you get it's really cool and it's easy to fall behind and never see them in the mega threads like mailroom.

Really? That's your take here? All I said was it'd be nice to be able to ignore people, in both directions. There are obviously pros and cons to this if it were a thing, and I'd be interested in hearing actual arguments against it. Perhaps they'd outweigh the pros. Perhaps they wouldn't. I don't know. I don't really care all that much either. Just entertaining the idea since someone brought it up. If that's "going off the deep end" to you, then I'd love to see the shallow end.

But who would manage all the active threads started by jbutler?

Damn, I don't know which Disney Land you went to as a child, but it doesn't sound particularly enjoyable...

creepy-disneyland-mascots-featured.jpg.optimal.jpg

I thought it was because people were asking for more pics?
It was. He's talking about the starting start... So both are validly right.... The drama was from people "asking" for pics. This thread was started from his point.

You both get gold stars!

All I know is that I didn’t particularly like Disney works when I took the family, especially the rides. However, my form of protest did not involve hostility, instead I just took a nap. Family waited in long lines for hours to get on rides, I napped on a bench. I think that applies here, if u see a post u don’t like, instead of responding with hostility, just take a nap. Try it. U will feel better I promise.

Glad I didn't join this thread until sometime after the first 100 pages. I'll see myself out now. Carry on 'doing the Lord's work' folks. Streets of gold lie ahead!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom