Gone But Not Forgotten Poker Chips Sets (Now with photos of over 200 Sets!) (1 Viewer)

ritrok4-png.140716

These colors!!!! I am in love with the color palat on these.

So many times I've mocked up a CPC version with choc/imp blue/orange.

ritrok4-png.140716

These colors!!!! I am in love with the color palat on these.

Yeah, if CPC could replicate TRK light turquoise (like in the picture) and regular turquoise I would be forced to back up a Brink's truck at the factory. Such beautiful colors!

So many times I've mocked up a CPC version with choc/imp blue/orange.
Yeah you showed this before when I used choc/DG Tiger/DG Peacock in my hot stamps. Lab monkey is right though. That blue is insane.

Boondocker's groundbreaking BCC set:

(This set and the Double-V set convinced me to give BCC a try despite the QC problems.)

jto0ag.jpg

2rgf2j8.jpg

1zzqg76.jpg

2vt87ch.jpg

This was the set that made me want customs of my own. Excellent set.

Is anyone still in touch with boondocker? Would be great to get some updated pr0n...

Embarrassed to have forgotten about these! I loved that Capn was always building and adding onto the set. One of the greats for sure!
I'm very confused by the weird denoms. Does anyone know what the $8 and 2.50 and $3.50 get used for?

Probably some form of gambling.
Of course. I should have seen that.

Does he have mountains of these denoms for limit games? Does he spread crazy games like table games I don't know about because I avoid such things that pay weird fixed odds that makes these useful? Does he use them in big bet games as a lark?

Of course. I should have seen that.

Does he have mountains of these denoms for limit games? Does he spread crazy games like table games I don't know about because I avoid such things that pay weird fixed odds that makes these useful? Does he use them in big bet games as a lark?

I don't think he did limit games with these chips but I don't recall specifically. I do recall that the $3.50 chip did actually get used in micro stakes NLHE games.

Wow, what a set. I bet that would command a huge price if it were ever to be for sale. When do you start posting old sets you have squirreled away?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom