Compiled list of 2021 created CPC sets (1 Viewer)

@PokerPlayHouse I added your set! check this thread out for all the custom CPC sets made in 2021.
Nice one. My concept was to use all unweighted colours as I wasn’t a huge fan (personal preference) of the brass flecks. I don’t mind the slight weight difference although I will say the sizes and weights do come out a little more inconsistent.

Casa Mango Cash (CSQ) is posted (still waiting for delivery of the tournament set)...

Full thread: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/casa-mango-cash-cpc-csq.83913/#post-1719492

Peeks0323.jpg
Peeks0332.jpg
Peeks0364-3.jpg

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, my wife who thinks this entire obsession is silly (what does she know!) said this was her favorite set I’ve shown her.

Haha. Awesome. Mean while my wife sat there laughing at how ridiculous it was that I went through all the effort to photograph my poker chips tonight "just to impress my internet friends". She did like the chips though and I did use her feedback on the set.

@Irish this is a great resource for the HOF committee. These sets won’t be eligible until after the cooling period but I see a couple ballot entries so far imo. Canoes and Mangoes will likely be voted On. Very very nice sets. I’m sure there are others too…
Yep I already thanked @megarises for putting this together, it'll be a great resource for future hof committees. :)

@Irish this is a great resource for the HOF committee. These sets won’t be eligible until after the cooling period but I see a couple ballot entries so far imo. Canoes and Mangoes will likely be voted On. Very very nice sets. I’m sure there are others too…
The pleasure was truly all mine doing this. I will happily be doing this again for 2022 CPC sets. However, I plan to start the thread immediately so I don't fall 11.5 months behind lol!

EDIT: Post 500 woohoo!

@megarises thanks for compiling all these sets into one place! A great resource and certainly a big effort on your part to get it done.

Congrats to all those that have their sets on here. Great job guys, some really great designs in here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom