SOLD Windwalker Dollar Sale #9: ESPT Hundos (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In please and thank you :)
I’d usually post a funny here. But I’m gonna change it up.

Thread 'Looking for a picture of Ysabel $1's and Aransas (or similar green) $25's mixed together?'
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...as-or-similar-green-25s-mixed-together.57850/

Because I just so happened to have both these chips, a friendship was born. :)

Thank you very much for thread Krish, I think the community needs reminding that there is a lot of Run Good here, but the bad beats will happen.
Be Excellent to each other and CHIP ON DUDES :cool

Edit: In! Post: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/hi-from-houston.23376/

I don’t mean for this to seem obtuse or pretentious. I had to muster up the courage to post this yet got met with immediate acceptance.

Thanks for your kindness shared on day one. I would not have stuck around in such a fun, addictive, friendly hobby without it: @Jackstraw @johnjohn @abby99 @DrStrange @Seeking Alpha Social Club @MrWitti @Perthmike @Chipsforme @Jeff @Kyle @crussader @David O @MrCatPants @chipjoker @Max D

What’s nuts to me is that Ive played cards with a few of you (had a hell of a good time), interacted with almost all of you multiple times, and nearly everyone of you are still here years later. Cheers!

Last edited:
Awesome stuff. If only I could remember the posts that had me in tears from laughing so hard, drooling at gorgeous chips, or fascinated by the knowledge. There are many!

Good luck to those interested!

You’re on the list? I just went through our PMs, and they’re all so friendly and civil. I actually thought you left the site, because I hadn’t heard from you in a while hahaha. Why would you be on my asshat list ffs?
Because he's a douche.

I guess I can’t be in. My favorite thread apparently has been nuked. Somehow I wasted a day with @bentax1978 and @jbutler (having never met them) the three of us kept writing back and forth to each other in Morse Code. There is a website translator so we would have to put it into the translator to understand it and and then type a reply back translate it and copy paste. Wish I could remember the things we talked about but I was cracking up the entire time. It annoyed a lot of people and might have gotten us on some ignore list. That was also when there was a lot less traffic and most could keep up with nearly all threads. Anyone else want to confirm how EPIC that thread was?

Looks like a great time!! Who’s who in that pic?
F5FCFB7E-16DC-4123-AD79-9D0C64AC3CE8.jpeg

From left to right, front row:
@TricycleClub, @WhiteMamba1646 and @Steppenwolf

back row:

@TKO , @wonderpuddle , @Windwalker and our buddy Ian who isn’t on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom