SOLD Golden Nugget TWOS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be fun on Thursday in view of the action thus far.

GLWA!
Pretty rare you’ll see me around here at the end of an auction - this one ends at 3:30am my time. Unless my 11 month old says otherwise, I’ll be catching every second of sleep I can.

A 30$ tip at the cage got these???
hopefully I didn't get the poor kid fired. Seemed to be his first day on the job. He was super confused. I walked him through what I was trying to do. lol. I told him, I'm going to put these chips in my bag and leave and you probably won't see me again.

I think Its like a 50/50 every employee in the room got a memo or talking to about not selling them again. LOL. I have already cause one company wide memo at the cosmopolitan, this may be the second.

hopefully I didn't get the poor kid fired. Seemed to be his first day on the job. He was super confused. I walked him through what I was trying to do. lol. I told him, I'm going to put these chips in my bag and leave and you probably won't see me again.

I think Its like a 50/50 every employee in the room got a memo or talking to about not selling them again. LOL. I have already cause one company wide memo at the cosmopolitan, this may be the second.
At $2 they don’t loose money
Geeesh

All yours, Dan. $800 was my limit for that rack. Congrats!
66986338.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom