Vegas Trip Report - Super Low Roller - 6/15/23 - 6/20/23 (2 Viewers)

K. I’ll add my pics to this thread.

1686969723456.jpeg

1686969775152.jpeg

Really nice place to play. Kinda quiet last night. Open seating at 5/10/20. $50 double board PLO bomb pots were exciting but costly.

1686969824507.jpeg

The next time I’m here I imagine there will be fewer empty seats…

1686969899016.jpeg

The Chelsea was excellent. The hash brown was an excessive brick that probably has more calories than the Chelsea.

1686969967960.jpeg

Enjoyed driving this immensely today. Would seriously consider buying if I ever found myself with more garage space.

1686970027943.jpeg

Got thrown around in this thing. Was a riot. There’s a video somewhere.

1686970196841.jpeg

Bellagio bridge to Vdara being shut down to drill a hole to Cosmo really sucks.

1686970265342.jpeg

Bad: thunderstorms and locusts
Good: high temp 80s today

Yo where do we pick up some tasty gummies?

I’m heading to usher for two hours and tourney (yawwwwwwwwwwn) tomorrow. Can’t imagine a more gummy necessary itinerary.
Cookies on Flamingo is a personal favorite. Try Kanha brand
K. I’ll add my pics to this thread.

View attachment 1151907
View attachment 1151908
Really nice place to play. Kinda quiet last night. Open seating at 5/10/20. $50 double board PLO bomb pots were exciting but costly.

View attachment 1151909

The next time I’m here I imagine there will be fewer empty seats…

View attachment 1151910
The Chelsea was excellent. The hash brown was an excessive brick that probably has more calories than the Chelsea.

View attachment 1151911

Enjoyed driving this immensely today. Would seriously consider buying if I ever found myself with more garage space.

View attachment 1151912

Got thrown around in this thing. Was a riot. There’s a video somewhere.

View attachment 1151913

Bellagio bridge to Vdara being shut down to drill a hole to Cosmo really sucks.

View attachment 1151914

Bad: thunderstorms and locusts
Good: high temp 80s today

Praying the run good continues for you. Also, send track videos :)

Degen Barrie Update:

So I find Quintoo. Go grab a room key, grab all my cash and give it to him.

Get ready for bed cause I’m tired, and despite asking her multiple times before, my wife now says “I feel snacky”.

Fine, I’ll go get you some food. I grab the last 3 chips left from my Sun Run on roulette, unfortunately I’m back down to $300.

Walk down, throw the 3 chips on the table, hit. Hard.

9B646E5B-66D3-4D9A-9E5A-D187E07F081D.jpeg

74A4AABD-CBE9-447D-B1EA-2862A074ED41.jpeg

Got a little too tired last night to update. After punting at Danny's meetup, went for dinner and drinks.

Started with some shooters while waiting for dinner reservations.

45304FCF-DF25-4542-B665-08A802C32BC5.jpeg

A shot of whiskey and carbonated water for $20...

CBADE90C-1039-415D-8D81-318468357F40.jpeg

Dinner was at Momofuku. The bo ssam is what they're known for, so that's what we got. A little too sweet on the sauce for me, but overall, I'd recommend.

E69A6796-41A6-427B-BEE7-029A27C62B65.jpeg

After dinner, ran into the banned man Barrie man "Jeff" himself. Received a liquidity injection from the bank of Barrie, so the degen stays alive...

Plan is to go to resorts world in an hour for a dayclub. Not sure if poker or gambling is going to make it's way into the itinerary for the AM, but the PM may be fair game until dinner reservations.

You're gonna have to teach me how to do that
I’m on a 3 year LV sun run.

Grabbed secret pizza last night, stood in line with a hilarious and witty group of 2 girls from Europe.

Picking up Eggslut for breakfast for wife while she’s sleeping, no line!?!?

image.jpg

Heading to Cesar’s shortly to grab status from them and then off to Paris for Big O event. I’m just hoping I don’t get caught in the Vegas Knights NHL championship parade a la Ferris Bueller.

I’ll be at Paris most of the day hopefully if you need cash.

I’m on a 3 year LV sun run.

Grabbed secret pizza last night, stood in line with a hilarious and witty group of 2 girls from Europe.

Picking up Eggslut for breakfast for wife while she’s sleeping, no line!?!?

View attachment 1152025

Heading to Cesar’s shortly to grab status from them and then off to Paris for Big O event. I’m just hoping I don’t get caught in the Vegas Knights NHL championship parade a la Ferris Bueller.

I’ll be at Paris most of the day hopefully if you need cash.
Continue the sun run and take down the event!

I plan to head to Paris for cash and harvesting, so I'll be within arms length of you.

Man everyone’s Vegas threads are seriously lacking.

Lol either all the other threads OPs are either a super bore, or they can’t post anything because it’s all a blur and they don’t want public pictures of them and the strippers on the mink rug.

Crusher mode engaged. No more fun from me for now. @quintooo please post some day club photos today. I’m looking for drinks, I’m looking for bubbles, I’m looking for some ass ass ass ass ass ass ass.

B9E98A24-CD8B-40B9-82E0-2E4A5CDEFC65.jpeg

(and no I won’t actually wear this at table, but I will be poking and digging at everyone that is!)

View attachment 1152079

dusted a quick $200 on roulette before leaving for clubbing. My friend from overseas: "25 is gonna hit." It didn't hit
Hmu if we’re playing roulette later!!!!!! Also, eff these backwards felts, drives me nuts.

I’m gonna need help harvesting a barrel of $100s if you come by. They are beat to crap.

Hmu if we’re playing roulette later!!!!!! Also, eff these backwards felts, drives me nuts.

I’m gonna need help harvesting a barrel of $100s if you come by. They are beat to crap.
gonna try to hit up paris in between day club and dinner, I'll text you. Down to help harvest some hundos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom