Las Vegas trip report - Goodbye Tropicana (3/4 - 3/13) (3 Viewers)

Sorry to hear about the run bad brother. I like Max's feedback on the aces hand. I would even consider 4 bet shoving preflop there being out of position. Still, just a bad beat and villain hit their two outer. Variance stings but you'll end up a winner more often than not when you get it in good.

Variance swings like a pendulum. Even more reason to splash around in PLO variants and scarney at meetups!

What's up PCF

Last post of this report :(
Made it home safe after a challenging travel back to Belgium.

My flight back home would (should) have been quick & easy...but things went waywire just after I arrived early at the airport.
What started as a 30 min delay, eventually became a 1.5h delay and I would be late for my connecting flight from Chicago to Brussels.

I had two options, stay another day and try the same flight 24h later or fly out to chicago and take the Brussels flight the day after.
I didn't want to be stuck in Chicago but the attendant warned me that even more wind was expected for Thursday so I could be stuck again.
Since I wanted to be home on my little girls birthday, I asked for other options...

She was able to find a solution, first flying to SFO (San Fran), then to London and from there to Brussels....no quick & easy solution but it had to work.
I arrived in Brussels around 18h but my checked bag was still in London....hope it will show up soon (no chips in limbo ;) )
At least I made it on time for Anna's birthday.

It was a great trip, poker wise the most difficult of all but I was bound to get hit with a cold deck (since all previous trips have been winners).
Thanks for the rail and all locals @Okku @Jackstraw @djmarc (great seeing you guys again).

Next trip will be summer or September (PHL meetup)

Have a great weekend

What's up PCF

Last post of this report :(
Made it home safe after a challenging travel back to Belgium.

My flight back home would (should) have been quick & easy...but things went waywire just after I arrived early at the airport.
What started as a 30 min delay, eventually became a 1.5h delay and I would be late for my connecting flight from Chicago to Brussels.

I had two options, stay another day and try the same flight 24h later or fly out to chicago and take the Brussels flight the day after.
I didn't want to be stuck in Chicago but the attendant warned me that even more wind was expected for Thursday so I could be stuck again.
Since I wanted to be home on my little girls birthday, I asked for other options...

She was able to find a solution, first flying to SFO (San Fran), then to London and from there to Brussels....no quick & easy solution but it had to work.
I arrived in Brussels around 18h but my checked bag was still in London....hope it will show up soon (no chips in limbo ;) )
At least I made it on time for Anna's birthday.

It was a great trip, poker wise the most difficult of all but I was bound to get hit with a cold deck (since all previous trips have been winners).
Thanks for the rail and all locals @Okku @Jackstraw @djmarc (great seeing you guys again).

Next trip will be summer or September (PHL meetup)

Have a great weekend
Summer, specifically early June, from the 6th to the 8th for JIJ, yes?

Glad you made it home safely!

Besides visiting Spinettis, @Jackstraw had a very very special treat worked out for me.
We visited the shooting range and not only did he hook me up with my first lesson with an awsome 3 weapon package but he also brought his own hardware with so many clips that we were shooting for over 1,5 hours….

This was a once in a lifetime experience and I enjoyed it soooo freaking much…

First, the 3 weapon pack

I started with a handgun, then something bigger with more bang and we ended counterstrike with the a clip on the M4.
Ratatatatatatatata,,,,,say hello to my little friend :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I loved it A LOT and based on what the instructor and Dan said, it don’t suck at shooting.

Then I was allowed to shoot plenty of clips on each gun he brought…must have been 8 or so.
I loved every minute of it…thanks so much for this special gift my friend, you went past and beyond to let me have another great Vegas experience.

View attachment 1287668
View attachment 1287670
View attachment 1287673
And we have video too

Me touching and shooting a real gun for the first time

Moar bang

Some of my results

View attachment 1287701
View attachment 1287702
View attachment 1287704
View attachment 1287705
View attachment 1287706
View attachment 1287707

Thanks again Dan…it was awsome
You said clips. Bleh. :rolleyes:

Your a good man! Doing whatever it took to get home for your little girls birthday is the most important thing. Glad it all worked out, except for the luggage, hopefully they shows up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom