Vegas Trip Report - Super Low Roller - 6/15/23 - 6/20/23 (3 Viewers)

Nightclub was XS at the Encore. It was quite tame, maybe because it was a Sunday. As typical with my group, we pregamed a couple shooters before going in

F6B8E18A-59B2-4555-9E22-85A69A34E88E.jpeg

It was open bar from 11pm-12am. Downed 4 drinks in one hour :wtf: Too bad only mixed drinks with vodka or tequila were allowed.

E21AB9B0-1A9D-4533-B85C-3D042FAF994F.jpeg

cheesing

18C159CD-584F-496E-9518-BFB2ADBEA41E.jpeg

basically blacked out after the club. Couldn't recall how we got back home to the hotel :unsure:

plans today is the wynn buffet and hopefully Paris after to meet up with some chippers and harvesting

Paging @Big Money, how's the tourney going? Nice catching up with you and GL on the felt!

A2F3C6CE-FE12-4B01-8D23-4E7F2A19FFB6.jpeg

This entire time, I thought it'd be easy to buy racks on racks of Paris $1's. First cashier said she can't sell me $1's. Came back a couple hours later and was only able to buy one rack. Chips are relatively sharp, just a little dirty here and there.

So I guess it's a little easy, just gotta wait some time between each rack or so.

8F134A32-28DD-4809-904A-445C301AA650.jpeg

didn't end up playing poker at all this trip which is a damn shame. Wanted to harvest more racks of $1's

6 am flight tomorrow and straight to work, so seems like the story ends here. No big win or big loss, just a small fizzling off.

Hope to set up a proper degen trip next time, and not forget to bring my bankroll LOL. Big ups to @BarrieJ3 for spotting me some cash to splash around with, probably would not have gambled at all if you didn't

Paging @Big Money, how's the tourney going? Nice catching up with you and GL on the felt!

View attachment 1153302

This entire time, I thought it'd be easy to buy racks on racks of Paris $1's. First cashier said she can't sell me $1's. Came back a couple hours later and was only able to buy one rack. Chips are relatively sharp, just a little dirty here and there.

So I guess it's a little easy, just gotta wait some time between each rack or so.

View attachment 1153303

didn't end up playing poker at all this trip which is a damn shame. Wanted to harvest more racks of $1's

6 am flight tomorrow and straight to work, so seems like the story ends here. No big win or big loss, just a small fizzling off.

Hope to set up a proper degen trip next time, and not forget to bring my bankroll LOL. Big ups to @BarrieJ3 for spotting me some cash to splash around with, probably would not have gambled at all if you didn't
Was good to see you bud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom