Tiger Palace - Secondary (Cali) Cash Sales (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1674283411552.gif

Good luck to all y’all out there. I’ll patiently hope I can snag a sample set. Fml. I needs more moneyssss

I got up to use the bathroom around 2:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I was going to place my order this morning anyway but decided I would be tossing and turning all night unless I filled out the order form right then and there.

I'm already trying my best to not be disappointed as I think that there is a lot of interest and I don’t particularly like my chances here, but what will be will be. At least there's a little poker and playoff football tonight to keep my mind off this a bit. I do hope that everyone that wants a piece is able to get it. Thank you for the offering @kk405 , have a good weekend folks!

I got up to use the bathroom around 2:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I was going to place my order this morning anyway but decided I would be tossing and turning all night unless I filled out the order form right then and there.

I'm already trying my best to not be disappointed as I think that there is a lot of interest and I don’t particularly like my chances here, but what will be will be. At least there's a little poker and playoff football tonight to keep my mind off this a bit. I do hope that everyone that wants a piece is able to get it. Thank you for the offering @kk405 , have a good weekend folks!
I’m jealous of your zenalogical outlook…I’m suffering from a case of nervous diarrhea (it’s coming out of both ends).

Good luck to all, and to all…hold on…be right back.

I’m jealous of your zenalogical outlook…I’m suffering from a case of nervous diarrhea (it’s coming out of both ends).

Good luck to all, and to all…hold on…be right back.
That was me last week, except I was actually sick with a nasty stomach flu and not from anticipation :wtf: . Vomiting and diarrhea-ing all weekend and lost five pounds.

I really want this set, but I am going to sit this one out for the sole reason of giving all of you a better chance of getting one for yourselves.

Now, in return, I expect all of you to do the same thing for the sample set and sit it out so I can get one!

I really want this set, but I am going to sit this one out for the sole reason of giving all of you a better chance of getting one for yourselves.

Now, in return, I expect all of you to do the same thing for the sample set and sit it out so I can get one!
You got it…I’m feeling very philanthropic, today.

Thinking the same thing!

GL everyone!
My wife has her hopes up, unfortunately.

She’s somehow turned into a chip snob, and is in love with this set. I sold a bunch of her favorite stuff under the auspices of certain success…

Glass half full?…well…I usually disappoint her in these types of scenarios. As long as she never knows the full extent of the damage (she rarely visits our storage unit) I should be ok…eventually.

If I get lucky then this is a moot point, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom