Tiger Palace - Primary Cash Sales (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to predict since Cali seems to be what many want, but I’d wager as long as 5/10 isn’t your goal then chances are very good

Well the 5/10 is the hotness. Hahha

the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and cannot be determined in advance.
Rough odds from primary and hotstamps??

1674255332035.jpeg

Skipped the bs extras and went straight for a killer breakdown. Nice.
Somehow I now feel like I misused my tickets :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: but I understand the sentiment, and it is true. I went for a set that I wanted and will use, not trade bait. I did not want to F around and I am not looking to relabel, I love the inlays and love the classic Vegas color scheme. Good luck with the cali sale this weekend but I do not suspect you will need it. Thanks for the chips, love them

Somehow I now feel like I misused my tickets :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: but I understand the sentiment, and it is true. I went for a set that I wanted and will use, not trade bait. I did not want to F around and I am not looking to relabel, I love the inlays and love the classic Vegas color scheme. Good luck with the cali sale this weekend but I do not suspect you will need it. Thanks for the chips, love them
I went in with the same mindset except I got a donut instead. :wtf:

Congrats on the set. May they bring you many years of joy! :)

is there a rough estimate of odds? Like 1:3 chance 1:2 chance to being able to purchase a set? I’ll have to liquid a few things to purchase but don’t want to if I don’t have to
I’ll buy whiskey on contingency… maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom