Tiger Palace - Rack Sales #2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a pm 20 minutes ago! As expected most of what I wanted was gone, but still lucky to get a little something.
I got my first pick, following Ken's advice as to what we would likely have a better chance of getting. Happy to get a rack after all the craze! Passed on a few others and I'm super confident the decision to pass won't come back to haunt me...at all.

An update: I have been sending out PMs and trying to fill some orders all day... I will try to get through most/all of them by tonight.. if not, definitely by tomorrow afternoon...

But I will send everyone a PM, even if I don't have any chips on your wish list.

I got destroyed on all my choices, hope some of you have better luck!

I got destroyed on all my choices, hope some of you have better luck!
I’m willing to wager many of us did, brother! Trust me….

I tried to have some variety in my order, personally. I was mostly unsuccessful, but successful in other ways!!

I asked for many different things. Suffice it to say Ken posted pics of what sort of things are available without saying it. I kind of went with that.

I’m willing to wager many of us did, brother! Trust me….

I tried to have some variety in my order, personally. I was mostly unsuccessful, but successful in other ways!!

I asked for many different things. Suffice it to say Ken posted pics of what sort of things are available without saying it. I kind of went with that.
Yeah i kind of figured it was going to be that route, but I was hoping it wasn't true so I still tried my luck anyways. Hope to build a set on the secondary market as I think all the cash denoms are gone. I went for 1 of each from fracs to $25s.

all shipments have been dropped off, except a few waiting for payments …

Next, l’ll clean up and lock some of the existing threads, and then post what’s left in a new thread by end of next week…

Lastly, I will publish some updated 2022 Paulson catalog info, including latest available spot patterns, etc.

all shipments have been dropped off, except a few waiting for payments …

Next, l’ll clean up and lock some of the existing threads, and then post what’s left in a new thread by end of next week…

Lastly, I will publish some updated 2022 Paulson catalog info, including latest available spot patterns, etc.
My tiger waiting for your Tigers....

IMG_4075.jpeg

69013993429__E3ECC1F5-D1B9-4955-A9E5-EE81704B3FBA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom