This would be an example of unreasonable (although I'm not sure)This will be my first attempt
Any suggestions on what to try for and what not to try for? Would love to work around so I can finally start my first TP set.
- Ordering: Begins Saturday March 4th, ends Sunday March 5th (NY time), via a link to a Google Form that will appear on top of this page.
- Please make sure to add your PCF username at the end of the order form
- There is a limit of 6 total racks from all four sets (you can mix and match or order all 6 racks from one particular set). This does NOT mean you will get 6 racks (but it's possible). How many racks and which chips you may get will depend on multiple factors, including availability, demand, etc.You may end up getting all 6, 0, or some number in between.
- I will send a PM sometime on Monday March 6th and let you know which racks are available from your order list, if any. After deciding on your final choice(s) you have 24 hours to make payment, otherwise racks will be forfeited and go back into the pool.
- Some chips are in very short supply, and some are simply out of stock. Although I won't divulge any numbers, I would say anyone trying to get several racks of certain chips will very likely end up unsuccessful. You should try to include MULTIPLE choices/options on your order form. The best strategy is to be 'reasonable' and have a variety of options that are different, giving me some options to work with in order to fill at least part of your order.
- Payments: All Payments must be made within 24 hours of receiving notification. Acceptable forms of payment: Zelle, Venmo, Google Pay, PayPal F&F, Wise and USDC. Anyone paying by USDC will get free shipping in CONUS (equivalent credit for international shipments)
- Shipping: Buyers pay all shipping costs, including any additional insurance, signature confirmation, etc. For all domestic addresses, shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail. You can opt for FedEx service at additional cost, to be paid by the buyer. Customers take full responsibility for the package after it leaves our facilities and is dropped off at the post office/FedEx. International shipping is available, but shipping domestically to a re-shipper in the U.S. is highly preferred
- Shipments to New York and New Jersey will be taxable and they will be added to your invoice
my point was I knew he wasn't going to post them, I had hoped explicitly asking he would address it.At the time of that post he hasn’t posted details. It just said “details coming soon”. My point was give him an opportunity to lay out a plan before we start with the questions.
when/if you place your order, write a list of single racks you like to purchase, in order of preference...I will go down the list and see what i can do... I will PM with a choice and you can decide... it's a lot of manual work, but given all the issues revolving public sales, it's the only way I know how...Wow! Thanks for the opportunity
I only want one rack because I just want one rack of Tigers. Now which one should I take?!
easy choice. ncv white
Just to help everyone out ...and me a lot of headache going through lots of orders for chips that are pretty much out of stock: I indicated this during set sales when buyers could 'add' more racks with their Tiger Tickets and 'racks sales #1' a couple of weeks ago: fracs, pretty much all lower denom chips and a few others ($20s, $25s, primary hundos, etc.), were in short supply back then and are now mostly gone...the very VERY few racks of those left will be sold as sets sometime in March.
Like this?when/if you place your order, write a list of single racks you like to purchase, in order of preference...I will go down the list and see what i can do... I will PM with a choice and you can decide... it's a lot of manual work, but given all the issues revolving public sales, it's the only way I know how...
And this is valid for most/all orders...