Tiger Palace - Rack Sales (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA!....No, I tried like hell to pick up more quarters and 1s. Have to decide if peach or green is the best choice for 50c piece. Might make the DG NCV my micro denomination (was planning to relabel AS$2).
Yea, I don't think there were any quarters left and very few $1's.

Since everyone wants quarters, I have been mulling this idea over for a potential trade idea to shake loose additional $1's, but not sure yet.

Rack of Secondary Quarters and Rack of Secondary $5's For Rack of Royal Red NCV and 2 racks of Secondary $1's. (cash difference applied)

some day i shall own more tigers than mike tyson.

OGC.fcd9491a3e2802bde99bf471393eae70

anyone need more T1Ks. I misunderstood how to use the tickets when I got my tourney set and I now have 3 racks of T1Ks. I’ll sell 2 of them

Long couple of days, but light at the end of the tunnel... significant majority have already received their tracking numbers and half have already been shipped, but some will be dropped off tomorrow and may not show up on USPS's site until tomorrow night. Tomorrow will be taking care of some of the more demanding and finicky shipments: FedEx, International, etc. All should be out the door by Wednesday.

Will take a few days off and back at it in a week or so and do the rack sales for everyone else who did not participate in buying sets.

Didn’t get any of these, but man they are beautiful. Thanks @kk405 and @JeepologyOffroad for bringing them into the community, hopefully someone in my neck of the woods puts them in play!
Definitely regret not trying for a cash set. Yep.

Really regret it. Would have been easier to deal with this feeling if I had tried and failed. I’ll never know. I have artwork of tigers and elephants in my home and I didn’t spring for these. I’m a total putz!

Received the sample and realized I made a mistake. Life goes on! They are just chips I guess!

Really regret it. Would have been easier to deal with this feeling if I had tried and failed. I’ll never know. I have artwork of tigers and elephants in my home and I didn’t spring for these. I’m a total putz!

Received the sample and realized I made a mistake. Life goes on! They are just chips I guess!
CF533C66-C38C-4E9A-A2C8-260FDCF0F1DE.jpeg

get your funds ready. im sure someone will sell eventually and you will be ready to pounce like a tiger in waiting. in the interim it gives you a chance to enjoy the amazing collection you have. #silverlining.

get your funds ready. im sure someone will sell eventually and you will be ready to pounce like a tiger in waiting. in the interim it gives you a chance to enjoy the amazing collection you have. #silverlining.
The worst thing that happened was receiving that DB. It’s so sick I need a set to match

dont look at the acrylic db gb happening atm.

if it helps maybe give that 48mm db to some who needs one for their set. might help relieve your symptoms. :wtf: :cool
I’m definitely in for the ACRYLIC GB.

No force on earth could make me give up the DB. I need the symptoms. If I don’t have any, it means I’m done with the hobby.

As @grantc54 put it, I’m still consistently ill. Suffering from this chipping disease, and loving it. Hahaha

Potential trade idea to shake loose some more $1's. Rack of Secondary Quarters and Rack of Secondary $5's For Rack of Royal Red NCV and 2 racks of Secondary $1's. (cash difference applied), (or 1 rack of secondary 1's)

tiger-red-ncv-sec1-sec5-jpg.1077262

This photo makes me lose sleep, and wish I had bought some claws in the rack sale. These look SOOOOOOO good together!!
Good luck with your trade idea. These secondaries are stuff dreams are made of (or forever disrupted sleep, depending).

Potential trade idea to shake loose some more $1's. Rack of Secondary Quarters and Rack of Secondary $5's For Rack of Royal Red NCV and 2 racks of Secondary $1's. (cash difference applied), (or 1 rack of secondary 1's)

tiger-red-ncv-sec1-sec5-jpg.1077262
Crap, don't you hate it when you think your typing a PM and you don't realize until later it was in a thread?

Now that the rack sales are semi-concluded, I need some help deciding what chips to use for my micro 0.05/0.1 game.

6D187397-38F5-44B8-B1DA-1D5EF038F279.jpeg

28DE8695-404F-49E7-A289-4D07BF1163D0.jpeg

F4171C49-CE5E-4710-A4E0-E481D3497868.jpeg

5B9B6EE7-6FC6-479E-BF9D-61ACF0B2E50F.jpeg

My two possible lineups:

$0.05: Secondary 2
$0.25: Aqua NCV
$1: Primary 1
$5: Primary 5

$0.05: Aqua NCV
$0.25: Secondary 2

Though I'm also contemplating

$0.25: Primary 1
$1: Aqua NCV

Thoughts?

Now that the rack sales are semi-concluded, I need some help deciding what chips to use for my micro 0.05/0.1 game.

View attachment 1081783
View attachment 1081784
View attachment 1081785
View attachment 1081786

My two possible lineups:

$0.25: Aqua NCV

$0.05: Aqua NCV
$0.25: Secondary 2

Though I'm also contemplating

$0.25: Primary 1
$1: Aqua NCV

Thoughts?
Lineup needs a yellow chip, IMO. Blue NCV nickel, primary quarter or NCV Yellow quarter, $1's and $5's as is.

Lineup needs a yellow chip, IMO. Blue NCV nickel, primary quarter or NCV Yellow quarter, $1's and $5's as is.
Would've liked a yellow as well. Tried going for primary quarter, but struck out.

But if one of you would like to sell me 2 racks of yellow chips or a rack of primary quarters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom