Tiger Palace - Primary Cash Sales (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d1eb275a-19d6-445a-bfbe-63ee76fb264f_text.gif

Any got Primary $25s, $100s, $500s or $1Ks that they could part with? Happy to buy/trade a barrel at a time if that would it takes! Will also buy complete or incomplete sets if you have changed your mind, taken what you need from a purchase, or have secured a secondary set.

I have US shipping if that helps

@kk405 how's it looking for sales of leftover racks?
Nearly all the shipping labels have been printed and chips are boxed up... But our mailman decided to take the day off today and none of the boxes got picked up...most/all will go out Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Looking at the schedule of events for the next few weeks...

This coming weekend (Jan 28th/29th) will be for sample sets... and I originally had planned the weekend of February 4th/5th for individual rack sales (initially open to those who have bought sets from me...and later open to everyone else), but will likely push it back by a week as I need some time to figure out what/how many racks will become available.

are there any sets left to sell…?
I am working on this … both primary and secondary sets … and I will update everyone by the end of the week …

A few denoms are very short in inventory, but I have been doing some trades and trying to get a few barrels and racks people may not have needed, replacing them with some others, and even adding some from my chip closet to see if I can make a few more sets available … but won’t know what is/isn’t possible until end of the week.

I am working on this … both primary and secondary sets … and I will update everyone by the end of the week …

A few denoms are very short in inventory, but I have been doing some trades and trying to get a few barrels and racks people may not have needed, replacing them with some others, and even adding some from my chip closet to see if I can make a few more sets available … but won’t know what is/isn’t possible until end of the week.
dibs!

Make some trades with me. Lol

New to the site , would love a set of Tiger Palace Chips . Don't quite understand how or who to order from .
Could somebody give some information on how to do so ?

Is it the end of the week yet? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: nck
I’m already getting fired up for the individual rack sale….
1675193203883.png

woe...

Why nobody has done this yet, I have no idea. I'll just go ahead.

Dibs.

I just got my TP set a couple of days ago. I must say, these chips are amazing.
No picture can capture their beauty, and vibrant colors.

A big thanks to, @kk405 and @JeepologyOffroad for bringing these to the community.

these-go-to11-spinal-tap.gif
aHiMm5ty_400x400.jpg

A special thanks to @kk405 for shipping them Internationally, and filing a Investigation with USPS, since they were stuck in NY for 2 weeks. o_O
You chipping karma should probably last you a very long time.

IMG_8346.JPG

one of my all time favourites

IMG_8335.jpg

IMG_8336 copy.jpg

IMG_8339.jpg

IMG_8344.jpg

cant wait to put them into play
more to come......

Attachments

• IMG_8344.jpg
    IMG_8344.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 85