Product Reviews - We need your help! :) (1 Viewer)

lol.........I'm pretty sure they regret ever doing the Parks and Rec chips for me. Since then I probably have somewhere in the range of 3100+ emails to them? lol.
DependableHeftyCreature-size_restricted.gif

I was blatantly ignored when I enquired about plastic-coated coasters or giant chips to serve that purpose.
My PM of May 8th 2020 was left un-answered and my email of May 15th 2020 was answered by Kristil promising further communication that never came.
Beyond that, you never contacted me to verify that I had given permission to a member to make more of my AO buttons (I had indeed given permission, but you never asked me, so apparently you are eager to reproduce anything if someone claims to have permission from the original owner).
Be grateful that I 'll not bother to write any review.

I was blatantly ignored when I enquired about plastic-coated coasters or giant chips to serve that purpose.
My PM of May 8th 2020 was left un-answered and my email of May 15th 2020 was answered by Kristil promising further communication that never came.
Beyond that, you never contacted me to verify that I had given permission to a member to make more of my AO buttons (I had indeed given permission, but you never asked me, so apparently you are eager to reproduce anything if someone claims to have permission from the original owner).
Be grateful that I 'll not bother to write any review.

I have a high opinion of ABC/Br Pro Poker. But all companies have dissatisfied customers, so I'm not here to defend them or anything. If you're not happy with them, I understand your reasons why and respect your opinion.

I just find it a little strange that you keep posting this. You wrote this in another unrelated thread 3 months ago, and the overall issue is from almost a year ago.

I have a high opinion of ABC/Br Pro Poker. But all companies have dissatisfied customers, so I'm not here to defend them or anything. If you're not happy with them, I understand your reasons why and respect your opinion.

I just find it a little strange that you keep posting this. You wrote this in another unrelated thread 3 months ago, and the overall issue is from almost a year ago.
I never got an honest apology.

I never got an honest apology.

I am truly sorry for your negative experience. I am a little confused about the issue with permission for the group buy, because you messaged Gene (the owner of ABC + BR Pro) with your approval:

s1.png

This it the last email correspondence that I find between us, where I had apologized for any misunderstanding:

s2.png

We have never listed these cork backed coasters on our websites, what I said about testing them was true, and was the only information I had about these. Unfortunately we have yet to get around to testing those, we are typically very backed up just with producing the items that we do offer on our websites.

Again I do apologize that you had a negative experience with us, we are only human and we do make mistakes. But I feel the claim that we printed the dealer buttons without your permission portrays an inaccurate representation of what happened to those who may come across this thread.

-Kristil

I am truly sorry for your negative experience. I am a little confused about the issue with permission for the group buy, because you messaged Gene (the owner of ABC + BR Pro) with your approval:

View attachment 676146

This it the last email correspondence that I find between us, where I had apologized for any misunderstanding:

View attachment 676147

We have never listed these cork backed coasters on our websites, what I said about testing them was true, and was the only information I had about these. Unfortunately we have yet to get around to testing those, we are typically very backed up just with producing the items that we do offer on our websites.

Again I do apologize that you had a negative experience with us, we are only human and we do make mistakes. But I feel the claim that we printed the dealer buttons without your permission portrays an inaccurate representation of what happened to those who may come across this thread.

-Kristil
And this pretty much sums up the reason posting PM conversation should not be banned.

My exactly previous email message had been:
"
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:48 PM
To: BR Pro Poker <chip@brpropoker.com>
Subject: Athenian Owl dealer buttons for others - plus Athenian Owl coasters for me

Hi Guys,
I 've been informed that you 've already talked with H(...), on the PCF, and you 've been informed about my permission to him using the Athenian Owl artwork for an extra run of dealer buttons.
It's perfectly OK with me, but I would have liked some communication with me, verifying this, from your part.

On another note: I would appreciate a quote for cork, plastic-coated coasters, in Athenian Owl black form.

My best,
(...) (the Coyote)
"

I didn't have any confirmation until I asked again with the above message.

Anyway, I never got an answer about the coasters - or giant chips instead.

Thanks for the apology. I wish I didn't have to insist.

My exactly previous email message had been:
"
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:48 PM
To: BR Pro Poker <chip@brpropoker.com>
Subject: Athenian Owl dealer buttons for others - plus Athenian Owl coasters for me

Hi Guys,
I 've been informed that you 've already talked with H(...), on the PCF, and you 've been informed about my permission to him using the Athenian Owl artwork for an extra run of dealer buttons.
It's perfectly OK with me, but I would have liked some communication with me, verifying this, from your part.

On another note: I would appreciate a quote for cork, plastic-coated coasters, in Athenian Owl black form.

My best,
(...) (the Coyote)
"

I didn't have any confirmation until I asked again with the above message.

Anyway, I never got an answer about the coasters - or giant chips instead.

Thanks for the apology. I wish I didn't have to insist.

The PCF message with your approval was from May 10th, the email was from May 15th. In our minds we didn't see any need to ask you again for permission since you had already approached us and given it.

And this pretty much sums up the reason posting PM conversation should not be banned.

I was not aware of this being banned. If Tommy needs to remove it, no problem. We didn't share any of our conversations in the thread a few months ago, not something we enjoy doing. But when it's continuously brought up on our own vendor forum, we feel the need to clarify.

I was not aware of this being banned. If Tommy needs to remove it, no problem. We didn't share any of our conversations in the thread a few months ago, not something we enjoy doing. But when it's continuously brought up on our own vendor forum, we feel the need to clarify.

I don't think it was banned, there was just another thread with a discussion on if they should, or should not, ban.

The PCF message with your approval was from May 10th, the email was from May 15th. In our minds we didn't see any need to ask you again for permission since you had already approached us and given it.
But you had not acknowledged it was received; I couldn't know we were on the same page. I had to keep coming back to you.

As for the lack of answer to the question about coasters, an apology months ago would have been a lot better. Better late than never, though.
End of story.

Glad this got bumped too. Reminded me to post reviews for my custom labels and custom dealer buttons.... all of which were awesome and customer service/support couldn't have been better. Customer for life!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom